Saudi Arabia might host the Joshua vs Ruiz rematch

bullshit Ruiz isn't getting any of that site fee money.

Seems ruiz is stalling on signing, as he wants more then the 9.

Seems ruiz is stalling on signing, as he wants more then the 9.
If this is true then he's just like the rest of 'em. I thought he actually had some balls when he stepped up to AJ when nobody else would, but now it's back to the same old shit. Crying about the venue at first, and now crying about his pay. He shouldn't have signed the contract if he didn't like the terms.

Here is how this story will pan out:

Ruiz will refuse to fight Joshua, citing that he isnt being paid enough, Hearn will take all the shit of the casual who will lay the entire blame on the fight not being made on him being a tight bastard, rather than Ruiz fulfilling his contractual obligations.

Ruiz will get stripped of a(maybe more than one) titles, and Joshua will fight Whyte for it.

Nailed on!!

Here is how this story will pan out:

Ruiz will refuse to fight Joshua, citing that he isnt being paid enough, Hearn will take all the shit of the casual who will lay the entire blame on the fight not being made on him being a tight bastard, rather than Ruiz fulfilling his contractual obligations.

Ruiz will get stripped of a(maybe more than one) titles, and Joshua will fight Whyte for it.

Nailed on!!
If Ruiz gets stripped then I see Manuel Charr fighting Trevor Bryan for the vacant WBA, (which Wilder or Fury will try and pick up as it's the easiest), and AJ fighting either Pulev for the IBF or Usyk for the WBO. It would make sense to do AJ v Pulev for the IBF and Usyk v Whyte for the WBO.

The problem for Ruiz is, there is no Steve Wynn knocking about, and Joshua was no Tyson.....

Ruiz thinks he is bigger than he is...and that is the problem....probably going to put the HW division back 3-5 years...but all of these guys are just trying to make a living..and i personally think Joshua is ready to pack it in, the noises he is making are very strange

Let’s not make another HW fight people would like to see.

Whyte wanted a better deal and some people were outraged and called him an idiot.
Well Whyte would have been HW champion of the world with 3 belts now if he'd have taken that fight, instead he's looking likely to be struck off for PED's (for a second time) after at last getting his mandatory shot at a single belt. So yeah he looks like an idiot to me.

Well Well Well

A few fans might finally be starting to see the light. After spending yrs calling whyte,fury, ortiz and (to a lesser extent) wilder et al cowards, the truth is coming out bit by bit. Year after year fans of Aj would say all these guys had to do was beat Joshua and they could "call the shots in the rematch". How these fighters didn't have confidence in themselves!! I tried telling these AJ fans the truth, but some of their heads were too hard, if only AJ's head was as hard, he would still have his titles.

"Beat Joshua and they could call the shots in the rematch" was the mantra

Tell that to Ruiz, 9m is like under 20% as the unified champ. Must be the lowest percentage a 4 belt champ will ever entertain!!!

Well Well Well

A few fans might finally be starting to see the light. After spending yrs calling whyte,fury, ortiz and (to a lesser extent) wilder et al cowards, the truth is coming out bit by bit. Year after year fans of Aj would say all these guys had to do was beat Joshua and they could "call the shots in the rematch". How these fighters didn't have confidence in themselves!! I tried telling these AJ fans the truth, but some of their heads were too hard, if only AJ's head was as hard, he would still have his titles.

Tell that to Ruiz, 9m is like under 20% as the unified champ. Must be the lowest percentage a 4 belt champ will ever entertain!!!
Who said that? Everyone knows that the money in the rematch is agreed upon in the original contract. That's why Whyte wouldn't accept it earlier this year. It's after the rematch, it always has been. I've literally never seen anybody on here claim what you just said.

Last edited:
Well Whyte would have been HW champion of the world with 3 belts now if he'd have taken that fight, instead he's looking likely to be struck off for PED's (for a second time) after at last getting his mandatory shot at a single belt. So yeah he looks like an idiot to me.
Whyte using PEDs is a different topic and yeah he deserves criticism for but my point stands that it was a fairly shitty contract to sign. You get a low payday compared to what's being brought in and if you win you have to fight AJ again in a location of his choosing and despite being the champion your pay is fixed and you can't get any more.

I'm not trying to attack anyone here just stating it sucks to have to fly extra far so more money can be made but you still don't get any of it.

Well Well Well

And the exact same mantra was coming from the likes of you, stating that Joshua was not the unified champ, as he didnt have the WBC.......you cant call double standards when you are doing exactly that yourself

And the exact same mantra was coming from the likes of you, stating that Joshua was not the unified champ, as he didnt have the WBC.......you cant call double standards when you are doing exactly that yourself
lol at him trying to claim Ruiz has 4 world titles. Not even AJ fan boys did that.

Whyte using PEDs is a different topic and yeah he deserves criticism for but my point stands that it was a fairly shitty contract to sign. You get a low payday compared to what's being brought in and if you win you have to fight AJ again in a location of his choosing and despite being the champion your pay is fixed and you can't get any more.

I'm not trying to attack anyone here just stating it sucks to have to fly extra far so more money can be made but you still don't get any of it.
Sometimes you have to weigh up the pros vs. the cons. If Dillian Whyte was confident he'd beat Joshua twice in a row I think he'd have taken that contract with no issues. The reality is he wasn't confident that he could beat Joshua twice or even once. The challenger always gets the shitty end of the stick with regards to the stipulations. This has been boxing since the very beginning. The champ always calls the shots.

Last edited:
Back