Saudi Arabia might host the Joshua vs Ruiz rematch

Fucking right! Fuck me. Fuck you. Fuck sherdog. I’m fucking done with this site. See you in the next fucking thread FFS.
I really do swear a ton tho, I don't think it has anything to w/ intelligence level. I'm just a foul motherfucker.

Most who curse are that of extreme low IQ individuals, who can’t formulate a proper word to describe what they are trying to say, thus they fill the brain scramble with a curse word.

Don’t blame him. Most likely has to do with his trash upbringing

Claiming the use of swear words is an indicator of intelligence, is the sort of nonsense I’d expect from someone with a low IQ

Claiming the use of swear words is an indicator of intelligence, is the sort of nonsense I’d expect from someone with a low IQ
Claiming that someone claiming that the use of profanity is an indicator of low intelligence, is an indicator of low IQ, is an indicator of low intelligence.

Ruiz is the champ

They should do it in Mexico
The greatest boxing nation on earth has its first ever HW Champ. If AJ was really focussed on greatness, no bigger gesture could he make than donning a sombrero and training in Acapulco.

It drops to around 20c in December in S Arabia. So, still warm but still warmer than they'd prefer.

I see you posted later about the Qatar World Cup. That's being played in December due to the heat and has had many associated scandals too such as human rights of the construction workers and corruption. Many leagues will have to change their schedule to accommodate it.
So they force all the professional leagues to accommodate a WC schedule set in a desert nation that can't safely host summer sports. This is just so fucked up. I can't even begin to comprehend the amount of money spent bribing officials to do this.

Why didn't they just build enclosed stadiums in the first place? They can certainly afford it.

I feel as if Eddie has just gone with the biggest payday possible incase AJ loses this one.

I feel as if Eddie has just gone with the biggest payday possible incase AJ loses this one.
Yup what us degens call hedging his bets. Putting all of his money on AJ at this point would be -ev. Safe move. Smart move. Money move.

Joshua as the champ = man he’s such a pussy fighting in the UK.

Joshua loses the belts to a Mexican = man this fight should be in Mexico, Ruiz is the champ.

Funny how the champ should be calling the shots all of a sudden.

The greatest boxing nation on earth has its first ever HW Champ. If AJ was really focussed on greatness, no bigger gesture could he make than donning a sombrero and training in Acapulco.

Absolutely. Fck 'neutral'. Besides, are their ladies now supposed to wear headscarfs if they want to sit ringside?

"While most versions of Islamic law suggests that women should dress modestly, Saudi Arabian dress code legally requires all women, local and foreign, to wear an abaya, a typically black garment that covers everything except the face, hands, and feet, in public."

Clash on the Dunes is such a bizarre name Jesus, all I could think was Clash of the Coons when I heard it.

Most who curse are that of extreme low IQ individuals, who can’t formulate a proper word to describe what they are trying to say, thus they fill the brain scramble with a curse word.

Your username is "Nate banged my mom" and you're talking about my upbringing?

I could use clever words, but people like you would likely not understand them, so i try and keep it at your level

Cunt.

It's a shit look. MBS must be forking out the money, but it's going to tarnish Joshua's image regardless of result, and that's the one major thing Joshua has going for him. KSA is trash.

Damn that was a shitty contract he signed if he's not getting anymore money but still has to fly all the way to Saudi Arabia.

Eddie and Joshua are retiring off this one...

Back