Saudi Arabia might host the Joshua vs Ruiz rematch

Looking forward to this fight but at the same time as the SEC championship gm. Ehhh

Hearn gonna make money whether AJ wins or not here. As for AJ, this is either redemption or a cash out.

Thought this was just a Hearn wind up before the inevitable UK announcement.

Saudi Arabia? LOL boxing once again. Show me the money. Pathetic.

What a stupid fucking thing to say, its being held in a completely neutral venue, financed by people who have no interest in either party, yet some people cant help trying to lay down the foundations for a "scandal" before a punch is thrown.

Grow the fuck up!

its being held in a country that has no relation to boxing at all simply because it paid the highest dollar. Its an embarrassment. lol using the neutral ground argument. Since when is that a factor in boxing? it should have been an event for real boxing fans not a bunch of rich arabs.

its being held in a country that has no relation to boxing at all simply because it paid the highest dollar. Its an embarrassment. lol using the neutral ground argument. Since when is that a factor in boxing? it should have been an event for real boxing fans not a bunch of rich arabs.

Have you not been following any of this, Joshua wanted the fight in the UK, but stated he would win anywhere, to which Ruiz replied...lets fight in America or Mexico.....so yes, its a neutral venue and both of them have to do it where they are out of their comfort zones

And boxing hasnt been about real fans for years

They should've had it in Montreal. That's one of the best boxing towns in the world and it would've been a neutral site. The Quebecois don't have any affiliation to the UK or Mexico or America and they're a fucking awesome place for boxing, great fans. I plan on going up there for a big fight at some point soon since I'm pretty close in the first place.

But nah, SA it is. Objectively it really is in the middle of nowhere in regards to where each of these fighters are from so it is about as neutral as it gets.

I would assume it's a little better in December, but from what I recall of the Qatar World Cup bid there was a lot of backlash because it's hosted in July. Even at night, the temps hit 90. And the average highs are 120.

Theres still is a load of backlash because of the climate, the fact that it’s teatotal state and that they fckin bribed fifa to get it. It’s gonna be shit for whatever fans are fool enough to go out there

Last edited:
"Diriyah is a city on the outskirts of Riyadh, the capital of Saudi Arabia. The bout will take place at a temporary outdoor stadium that will be erected solely to host the fight, multiple sources with knowledge of the plans told ESPN."

Are there no enclosed temperature controlled stadiums in the mideast? All of the stadiums in Dubai and Qatar are outdoors too. Seems like madness to play host sporting events outdoors in that kind of heat. And the wealthy patrons would surely prefer air conditioning as well.

It drops to around 20c in December in S Arabia. So, still warm but still warmer than they'd prefer.

I see you posted later about the Qatar World Cup. That's being played in December due to the heat and has had many associated scandals too such as human rights of the construction workers and corruption. Many leagues will have to change their schedule to accommodate it.

Hopefully it's a Clash on Kate Upton's Dunes.

Corny? Meh still posting. Idc. Idc Idc Idc Idc.

Will either Katie Taylor or Claressa Shields be on the undercard?

You're a candidate for "Sherdog poster that curses the most 2019".

Most who curse are that of extreme low IQ individuals, who can’t formulate a proper word to describe what they are trying to say, thus they fill the brain scramble with a curse word.

Don’t blame him. Most likely has to do with his trash upbringing

Most who curse are that of extreme low IQ individuals, who can’t formulate a proper word to describe what they are trying to say, thus they fill the brain scramble with a curse word.

Don’t blame him. Most likely has to do with his trash upbringing
This shit is fucking bullshit.

Back