Saudi Arabia declares online satire punishable offence

Fuck that guy.

Why are we trading with those scumbags again? Oh yeah, the USA has no principles.

US should take it to another level and imprison the horde of unfunny and smug Jon Stewart clones that are ruining television. It is absolutely criminal what Samantha Bee, Trevor Noah, Stephen Colbert, Jimmy Kimmel and the rest of the idiots are polluting people's minds with under the guise of late night entertainment. Good Riddance.

tenor.gif

Like sending a pic of a plane flying into that tower in canada (sorry im drunk) over twitter??

"Producing and distributing content that ridicules, mocks, provokes and disrupts public order, religious values..."

Fuck Islam. Fuck those who inject religion into government.

3fb5b408c3c50a82b486f6c987498282b2559713_2.jpg

So I guess Saudi Arabia and the establishment in the EU are like minded in many regards...

With the risk of receiving a five year sentence, I will end this post with a meme...
abMv1O8_460s.jpg
I'm only surprised that it wasn't already banned.

giphy.gif

This guy loves them

The regime views satire as hateful

They remind me of the Magicians' Alliance, but with public beheadings

But this actually happened. The Canada Saudi fight had the Saudis post a picture of a plane flying into the CN tower.

This happened. It wasn't a racist post.
WOW, you're right, although it doesn't seem it was government sponsored. As we've seen though sometimes these groups can hide their true patrons.

Back