Saudi Arabia beheads then crucifies Myanmar man

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Crucifixions are rare in Saudi. This guy may or may not be guilty. With the lack of due process and the intrinsic bias against migrant workers , especially those from poor countries, any guilty conviction from Saudi should accompany with skepticism.

Let's assume he is guilty, why the need to crucify an already dead person? And why now, in the midst of the Canada human rights spat? Is Saudi trying to give a message to Canada and Christians by resorting to crucifixion? I mean there was that picture from a Saudi group with a plane heading towards the CN tower.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...carries-out-rare-crucifixion-for-murder-theft

I read about this yesterday. Jarring as the headline sounds, the actual specifics made it far less unsettling.

Shitholes gonna shithole

The House of Saud going to House of Saud.
I am glad they have enough pull with Deficit Donny and got him to fire Tillerson.

Quick....look over there!

Women can drive now.

Now, look over there!

Movie theaters are now open.

OK, please stop asking about human rights violations...or what the heck is going on in Yemen.

if the guy actually did those crimes, they should have reversed the sentence. beheading is more humane than crucifying

The west and Europe needs more Islam. Easily pissed off Muslims is something to embrace!

if the guy actually did those crimes, they should have reversed the sentence. beheading is more humane than crucifying
There really is no need to crucify the accused, except I suppose as a warning to others. But if it is a warning, why is there an 8 year gap between the last crucifixion and this one.

Looks like it's time to dust off the old Blood Eagle.

If he was already dead and headless, does the crucifixion even matter?

If he was already dead and headless, does the crucifixion even matter?
I think it does because of what it represents. You CAN be crucified as a form of execution but it also is used more often to send a message.

I think it does because of what it represents. You CAN be crucified as a form of execution but it also is used more often to send a message.
Well they definitely got their point across. Whatever that guy did, damn straight i ain't doing it

Is our relationship with Saudi Arabia really about oil or is it because they dislike Iran?

Is our relationship with Saudi Arabia really about oil or is it because they dislike Iran?

Our relationship with Saudi Arabia preceded tensions with Iran. It's about oil wealth and just larger geopolitical strategy. However, if not for Iran's shirking of American control and our subsequent vendetta against their government, we wouldn't be quite as obsequious and accommodating to Saudi Arabia.

The west and Europe needs more Islam. Easily pissed off Muslims is something to embrace!

Even the most radical Wahhabist wouldn't represent as great a cancer to Western society as morons like you, who deliberately degrade our society, impoverish our people, lower our living standards, lessen our ability to self-govern, and actively vote against your interests just because you're so pathetically afraid of brown people.

I wish for you to someday move to a white nation state and come to the sad realization that, even when there are no brown people around, you're still a miserable loser, constantly pissing your pants and blaming other people for it.

It sounds like they just displayed the body in public, not actually "crucified" in the way people are thinking.

I actually think beheading is a way kinder punishment than life on death row, which is unfortunate because this guy really didn't deserve anything kind.

Though I guess if he was innocent at least it was a quick end.

Edit: I just realized that when you have someone on ignore, you can't even see when other people quote them. I thought @Trotsky was only responding to 2drunk and just decided to go OFF.

Last edited:
Guess he won't do that again . . . sheesh.

Back