Saturday night you will see a total domination by TJ

Bombadil

You gave me yellow card, but i still love you.
Banned
Reaction score
TJ has been fighting the best in the world he beatted Cody twice, stole Barao's soul in a short notice fight,he went to a split decision with Cruz, the level of competition of bantamweight and flyweight is so different. He doesnt care if he loses, he keeps going even if he finds one moment, during a fight he can completely advantage it, worst scenario for him is getting "khabibed" ( i dont see it happening to him though also Cejudo's gameplan must be avoiding any exchange and outwrestling him) but even if it happens all TJ needs is one moment of aggression. When he catches you he increases his volume and breaks your soul. TJ faced many elite fighters in a stacked division and no one can question his belt unlike Cejudo's. Cejudo never faced someone nearly as good as TJ. It wont even be competitive though that's why they put this fight in a Fight Night event. Tj will murder Cejudo calling it right here.

howcanshe.jpg

Nothing is a sure thing, that's why they fight.
I do think TJ wins though even if he is being a bit cocky.

Not really a bold prediction there, sir.

Yeah probably. Still rooting for Cejudo though.

A late, second round, counter hook puts cejudo to sleep.

I tend to agree that TJ just has too much experience and all around skill for Cejudo.

Also TJ should be even more lightning fast with his footwork and hand speed.

Let's hope no problems with the scales for either fighter...

Once you see how depleted Dillashaw is at weigh ins, you'll pretend you never said any of this.

Once you see how depleted Dillashaw is at weigh ins, you'll pretend you never said any of this.
I dont know if your overtrained in your life, it literally feels the same. You feel weak for a day and enough rest and food, you feel exactly the same. Tj will put a lot of muscle.

TJ has the skills to beat Cejudo, but we'll see how his body and chin hold up to the depletion. Him and everyone around him all sound pretty confident he'll be perfectly fine. The weight cut definitely makes this fight more competitive and more intriguing, in my opinion.

TJ is getting his little bitch tits slapped.

Let that sink in TS

While we're calling lopsided fights, I predict jon Jones crushes Anthony Smith.

TJ has been fighting the best in the world he beatted Cody twice, stole Barao's soul in a short notice fight,he went to a split decision with Cruz, the level of competition of bantamweight and flyweight is so different. He doesnt care if he loses, he keeps going even if he finds one moment, during a fight he can completely advantage it, worst scenario for him is getting "khabibed" ( i dont see it happening to him though also Cejudo's gameplan must be avoiding any exchange and outwrestling him) but even if it happens all TJ needs is one moment of aggression. When he catches you he increases his volume and breaks your soul. TJ faced many elite fighters in a stacked division and no one can question his belt unlike Cejudo's. Cejudo never faced someone nearly as good as TJ. It wont even be competitive though that's why they put this fight in a Fight Night event. Tj will murder Cejudo calling it right here.

<{cruzshake}>

henrys bowl cut is getting bounced off the canvas

The unknown and the reason why this fight has merit is the weight cut. If that was a known quality, TJ crushes Henry.

I am leaning towards the cut not affecting TJs performance and suspect he will finish within 3 rounds

Back