Saturday night live?

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Does anyone watch anymore. I've been watching recently and it's getting better. It's not in its heyday by any means but Cecily strong is defiantly a star. Thoughts?

I think they're doing a good job. They really never fell off quite as much as most would think. They continue to be clever, imo.

Last time I saw that show a young up and comer called Mike Myers had just joined the cast.

Show sucks far too often for me too watch regularly. and it's definitely. It. Is. Definitely. Sorry to be that guy but that one really bugs me. Those are two very different words with very different meanings.

since tina fey and Samberg left the writing on the show has been terrible. really childish,lowest common denominator level humor,it also didn't help that most of the cast was new. Since like 2011 the show has been really bad kate McKinnon is the only funny cast member.

Show sucks far too often for me too watch regularly. and it's definitely. It. Is. Definitely. Sorry to be that guy but that one really bugs me. Those are two very different words with very different meanings.
OK I meant she is defiantly a star. ( meaning she is a star despite being on snl which has been falling off lately)

Just kidding I hit the wrong word on spell check thanks for pointing that out asshole

OK I meant she is defiantly a star. ( meaning she is a star despite being on snl which has been falling off lately)

Just kidding I hit the wrong word on spell check thanks for pointing that out asshole
lolzors feisty

IMO, the show has went down hill over the years. I only watch it if they have a good guest host or musical guest which is almost never.

Pretty much.

Last edited:
Havent watched since Farley, Hartman, Sandler era. I did however catch Trumps Drake impersonation on the www and it was spectacularly disturbing.

I stopped watching it around 2000 when they first started bringing in Jimmy Fallon, Rachel Dracht and Horatio Sans, none of whom I thought were very good or funny.

It's nothing I go out of my way to watch, but my sister will tell me to watch Weekend Update or a sketch she finds funny every so often. And I do think Kate McKinnon is funny when I watch.

And I do think Kate McKinnon is funny when I watch.

She's very talented. Female comedians take a beating from sherdoggers, but McKinnon is top shelf talent.

Her crazed Hillary Clinton cracks me up every time.

Last edited:
She's very talented. Female comedians take a beating from sherdoggers, but McKinnon is top shelf talent.

Here crazed Hillary Clinton cracks me up every time.
The first time I saw her was a Hilary sketch lol. She has such a strange, expressive face when she's in character.

I love this sketch:

The first time I saw her was a Hilary sketch lol. She has such a strange, expressive face when she's in character.

I love this sketch:

Agreed.

I just noticed you're from Alberta - LOL.

It's running at about a 1 to 5 funny to non-funny skit ratio. Still some decent stuff but mostly crap.

Back