Saturday Chain Yoke Carry.

Bubble Boy

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Get your asses out of bed Saturday morning and do your chain yoke carries.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TwzLNteX6-A&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TwzLNteX6-A&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I love how the spotters have their belts on also.

Unity!

I did my chain yoke last weekend for the first time. Worked up to 643. It was lovely.

I wish I had a chain yoke. I'll have to make one this summer.

Well you could gut a car and install straps on the inside of the body and Fred Flinstone it around.

If you don't have access to a chain yoke apparatus, approximate it to the best of your abilities.

Fatty, there's a typo in your post. You typed 643.

Need to make one still. Would a car axle work?

I really should try to make a yoke while I'm home this summer... although I don't have enough weight to really do it...

For those that might not know, the guy in the red tshirt in the video is Anthony Perosh, a Machado bjj black belt and former UFC fighter at heavyweight, He has made a huge contribution to helping Morris advance his submission/wrestling game.

Putting Brads lifts into perspective, Anthony weighs roughly 100kg and moves around 250kg, i weigh 98kg and have moved 271kg over 15metres.

Although it looks simple, it takes a real bad motherfucker to move 300plus kgs

For those that might not know, the guy in the red tshirt in the video is Anthony Perosh, a Machado bjj black belt and former UFC fighter at heavyweight, He has made a huge contribution to helping Morris advance his submission/wrestling game.

Putting Brads lifts into perspective, Anthony weighs roughly 100kg and moves around 250kg, i weigh 98kg and have moved 271kg over 15metres.

Although it looks simple, it takes a real bad motherfucker to move 300plus kgs

That is awesome, hopefully I can train at SPMA one day, definitely seems like one of the better gyms in Sydney.

Btw, anyone know how I can get an awesome Aussie Death Carriage av?

Need to make one still. Would a car axle work?

i think the diff would get in the way, but you could remove the gears and have it double as a very painfull helmet

i think the diff would get in the way, but you could remove the gears and have it double as a very painfull helmet

I think he means a rear axle off a FWD car. Some of them have a heavy straight pipe with a hub on either end. The spring mounts would work for holding the chains or the hubs could too.

Do your chain yoke carry boys (and girls). Today is the day.

I think he means a rear axle off a FWD car. Some of them have a heavy straight pipe with a hub on either end. The spring mounts would work for holding the chains or the hubs could too.

I don't consider FWD a vehicle, RWD or AWD only

Besides i like my helmet idea better

Back