Media Satisfying beatdown at the hands of Alexander Iaquinta (Lee Won't be the same after this)

His name is Alexander?

Darn I was hoping it was Albert.

Ragin' Albert Laquinta

This was so awesome. I am beyond stoked for Iaquinta. Bummed for Lee, for sure, tho. But that shit was funny.

But this was a massive breakthrough for Iaquinta. I hope he gets a fun gimme fight next to really cement his place.

Agree it was a breakthrough fight for him. But no gimmes for Al next. He is getting a title eliminator. The viewing numbers on that fight were the highest Fox had in 2 years. He is going to move up in the world after that.

Depending on what Khabib does, Poirer, Fergie, or Gaethje await.

Last edited:
Like Khabib said... Kevin needs to humble himself.

Agree it was a breakthrough fight fo him. But no gimmes for Al next. He is getting a title eliminator. The viewing numbers on that fight were the highest Fox had in 2 years. He is going to move up in the world after that.

Depending on what Khabib does, Poirer, Fergie, or Gaethje await.

I think Gaethje is perfect. I think it’s a challenge but pretty close to a gimme too, haha. I think a gimme is the best shout to get his confidence up for a title shot/angle, cos I’d hate for him to go in against, say, Poirier or Ferg and he takes a loss and loses his momentum.

That was awesome. Kevin Lee needs to keep hit mouth shut and quit the gay dancing. It only makes it so much embarrassing when he gets his ass kicked like this time. Dude is not nearly as good as he thinks he is.

I think Gaethje is perfect. I think it’s a challenge but pretty close to a gimme too, haha. I think a gimme is the best shout to get his confidence up for a title shot/angle, cos I’d hate for him to go in against, say, Poirier or Ferg and he takes a loss and loses his momentum.

Gaethje would be awesome. But I am OK with Poirer or Fergie as well. If he beats either one of them, a TS would be pretty justified.

I don't want to see him against Pettis or Barboza though. Both of those are tough fights and he would not get as much by beating either of them.

why does he need to go crazy he already won first three rounds
I know you are being sarcastic but for those who really think that he did have the first 3 rounds, it's that kind of mental weakness that loses championship rounds and fights. Ask 70% Hendricks.

Back