Media Satisfying beatdown at the hands of Alexander Iaquinta (Lee Won't be the same after this)

Pious Augustus

Born With Thick Skin
Pink
Reaction score

*Lee went all in and lost everything his momentum and hype

xUSUSM5.png

Al let his hands do the talking while Lee lets his mouth run.

This was so awesome. I am beyond stoked for Iaquinta. Bummed for Lee, for sure, tho. But that shit was funny.

But this was a massive breakthrough for Iaquinta. I hope he gets a fun gimme fight next to really cement his place.

Love when this happens. Fighters/people like lee need to learn when to shut their mouths.

Listen like kevin said he had a lot in his tank at the end there he was just playing rope a dope

Lee I think is a solid top 5. His problem is he doesn't fight well when the going gets tough. He's good when he's imposing his will. Al Iaquinta is no slouch though. We all know what he can do.

Great performance by Iaquinta, heart and grit aplenty. Not the end of the world for Lee, if he holds his head high and tries to fix as many mistakes as he can. I don't follow any media so i don't know what happened in the build-up.

Where are all the smartass memers circlejerking on Al's real estate agent licence, now? Where you at, motherfuckers?

<21>

Someone needs to tell Kevin Flea his striking is nowhere near as good as he thinks. Fucking idiot would try and box with Conor.

Listen like kevin said he had a lot in his tank at the end there he was just playing rope a dope
Al was landing hard and every time he throws at Al he gets some bombs that he can't handle thus he started running away

why does he need to go crazy he already won first three rounds

That’s not a fighters mentality and also how does he know he didn’t lose 10-8 round?

Leaving it in the hands of the judges is stupid. And fighting like that will not impress Dana.

Back