'Satanist' US Army soldier at Fort Riley admits to giving out bomb instructions

A satanist who wants to spread violence and terror? Color me shocked.

He's a hero who's giving his life so we don't have to give ours

He's a hero who's giving his life so we don't have to give ours

And good lord was I right

jarrett-william-smith.jpg

jarrett-william-smith.jpeg

7b56937d-06cb-4adc-88ee-cba6386c9e1f

Good lord. He's a murderous fascist goon and I still feel bad for him.
All he needed to do was to put some muscle on, a lot actually, and grow a beard. His problem would be solved and he wouldn't be a fucking loser with an embarrassing life.

Here dude, this could've been you
a4e5969ff47557e6b8015ab8dcd7e228.jpg

All he needed to do was to put some muscle on, a lot actually, and grow a beard. His problem would be solved and he wouldn't be a fucking loser with an embarrassing life.

a4e5969ff47557e6b8015ab8dcd7e228.jpg

Probably couldn't grow a beard. Also, when you're born both ugly and disfigured, I'm pretty sure the social and psychological damage inflicted upon you by society, and specifically your peers, growing up ensures that by the time you reach adulthood you're nearly incapable of becoming a productive person.

I was stationed in Fort Riley, Kansas from 2011-2015 and got out. Was in 4th Brigade Combat Team, 3rd Platoon Bushmaster Company 2nd Battalion 16th Infantry Regiment. Good times.

Probably couldn't grow a beard. Also, when you're born both ugly and disfigured, I'm pretty sure the social and psychological damage inflicted upon you by society, and specifically your peers, growing up ensures that by the time you reach adulthood you're nearly incapable of becoming a productive person.
I’m still stunned he survived basic

I was stationed in Fort Riley, Kansas from 2011-2015 and got out. Was in 4th Brigade Combat Team, 3rd Platoon Bushmaster Company 2nd Battalion 16th Infantry Regiment. Good times.

4th Brigade?

Your chaplain killed himself, right?

4th Brigade?

Your chaplain killed himself, right?
no, our chaplain was a former pro golfer. Very cool guy. Are you talking about the suicide in Afghanistan during our 2012 deployment? It was a Sergeant from Alpha Company that committed suicide due to marital issues.

no, our chaplain was a former pro golfer. Very cool guy. Are you talking about the suicide in Afghanistan during our 2012 deployment? It was a Sergeant from Alpha Company that committed suicide due to marital issues.

Negative. Happened in garrison 2014? Might have been 2nd BDE. Was definately the chaplain.

Negative. Happened in garrison 2014? Might have been 2nd BDE. Was definately the chaplain.
4th Brigade was sent to Africa in 2014-2015. When we got back the Brigade was inactivated, I got out a few month later after working up in Division Headquarters for a little bit. There isn't a 4th Brigade in Riley anymore.

4th Brigade was sent to Africa in 2014-2015. When we got back the Brigade was inactivated, I got out a few month later after working up in Division Headquarters for a little bit. There isn't a 4th Brigade in Riley anymore.

Yeah. It was definately 4th BDE. Your chaplain offed himself.

I ended up going with your guys to JRTC in 2013? as the attached ABCT CAV TRP. I think CPT Leitch was a commander of one of the companies. The fucking worst rotation in history BTW.

Yeah. It was definately 4th BDE. Your chaplain offed himself.

I ended up going with your guys to JRTC in 2013? as the attached ABCT CAV TRP. I think CPT Leitch was a commander of one of the companies. The fucking worst rotation in history BTW.
Jesus Christ I forgot about that. That Officer you're talking about did off himself but we had another Chaplain who was about to relieve him so he was just in purgatory hanging around the battalion before he did the due. I was in WLC so I didn't have to go to that JRTC rotation, everyone says it was shit.

All he needed to do was to put some muscle on, a lot actually, and grow a beard. His problem would be solved and he wouldn't be a - loser with an embarrassing life.

Not all of us are built like Ronnie Coleman.

The timeline of events is tough to determine, but it says he transferred as a Private to Fort Riley, Kansas. It says he joined the Army in 2017, and by August 2019 he was already talking to an FBI Informant about the bomb stuff. So you think 6-8 months of training...so maybe he did 18-24 months in the infantry. That's more time than I figured when I first read it, but as I said no one is really reporting his military education.

Smith is a fucking piece of shit and I'm glad they caught this prick before somebody got hurt. This article talks about the guys activites in 2018 and how he hooked up with another piece of shit; Craig Lang.
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fbi...egedly-discussed-plans-bomb/story?id=65802902

I still seriously doubt this kid knew anything of use about explosives. I mean his idea of putting a ping pong ball in the gas tank? Fucking stupid and shit you'd see in something like the Anarchists Cookbook.

Kind of crazy how this isn't being tied to the fact that all of his political targets and ally movements directly correspond to things peddled by the right-wing press, particularly those amenable to Donald Trump:

• He wanted to target and kill Antifa
  • He wanted to target and kill Beto O'Rourke
  • He wanted to fight alongside a fascist nationalist group in Ukraine
Meanwhile, the other psycho murderer he met also wanted to do those things, but additionally wanted to go to Venezuela and fight against the Venezuelan government

Far-left misses 6 old people at a voter registration event. Conservatives on here go ape shit ballistic. Far-right Incel anarchist distributes Bomb making material and wants to blow up a huge list of people. Conservatives defend him in the weirdest way imaginable.
Thing is Satan worshippers are pretty much excluded from most if the far right. Well was until very recently imho

oh shit homemade napalm... who doesn't have ky gel and gasoline??

I buy it in 5 gallon buckets.

The kid is mentally ill, him posting on social media on his real account is a plea for help.

Back