Sat Next to a Chick with Pointy Knees on a Plane

Pitier of Fools

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
So I was flying somewhere, and ended up sitting next to this chick. She was pretty cute - I'd say her face was about a solid 7. But she had the pointiest knees I've ever seen in my life. Here's a picture: IMG_1110.JPG

The angle of the picture doesn't quite capture just how pointy her knees were. (Her elbows were just fine by the way, in case anyone was wondering). So the question is, if her face is a 7, do the pointy knees bump down her overall score? If so, how much? Also, would she have devastating knee strikes if she ever decided to become a fighter?

source.gif

Absolutely horrific. I would demand compensation from the airline.

did you bust on them at least?

So I was flying somewhere, and ended up sitting next to this chick. She was pretty cute - I'd say her face was about a solid 7. But she had the pointiest knees I've ever seen in my life. Here's a picture: View attachment 719657

The angle of the picture doesn't quite capture just how pointy her knees were. (Her elbows were just fine by the way, in case anyone was wondering). So the question is, if her face is a 7, do the pointy knees bump down her overall score? If so, how much? Also, would she have devastating knee strikes if she ever decided to become a fighter?

Plot twist: It's actually a guy but ts is too ashamed to admit that he was checking a dude out

I bet those knees actually identify as elbows.

<{clintugh}>

I always fly first class so it is interesting to see the trials and tribulations you poor folk have to endure.

She'd have devastating knee strikes to your balls, if you ever upset her.
Since she's a woman, I figure that's 99% likely.

Last edited:
Stop lying, TS, we all know that’s you with your pointy knee and wearing skinny jeans.

So I was flying somewhere, and ended up sitting next to this chick. She was pretty cute - I'd say her face was about a solid 7. But she had the pointiest knees I've ever seen in my life. Here's a picture: View attachment 719657

200.gif

How the hell did she go through security? These knees qualify as sharp objects. They should have amputated her before boarding.

Damn those are the Kenny Florian elbows of knees.

Did I say that right?

Never look up Cindy Crawfords knees. Youve been warned, if however you open that box then youll see how they can lower a 9 to a 2. Terrible pieces of anatomy, prone to injury and difficult to fix on top of their foul aesthetic.

Back