Social Sarah Silverman fired over old blackface picture. *Edit* Now with poll.

So you agree with Sarah Silverman's firing for blackface?

• Total voters
Still don't agree with this type of stuff, she was clearly making a joke/social commentary and I don't think it was malicious.

That said seeing the left eat their own is strangely satisfying and will hopefully wake some leftists up: it's only a matter of time before the mob turns on you.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-...man-fired-film-blackface-comedy-a9052951.html

sarah-silverman-blackface.jpg

@Lead could you add a poll here?

3 options.

Do you agree with her firing?

1. Yes.
2. No.
3. In principal No, but it's Sarah Silverman so Yes.

Yes i agree. She has been pushing the envelope for a while. She feels she gets special protection status to insult blacks and other minorities because she is a jew. If she was considered just regular white, she would have been kicked out the industry years ago.

Two Thousand Fucking Seven

unreal

I mean it's in poor taste sure but if we drudge up every random thing from the past for each person there will be nobody left to entertain us

Not a fan, never found her particularly funny but this is ridiculous.

You don't condemn people for shit they did over 10 years ago by employing the standards of today. (Not including serious crime like murder, rape etc)

I mean hell, will Robert Downey Jr be forced out of future films because of Tropic thunder?
Or for being so wasted he went into the wrong house and passed out on their couch.

Not a fan, never found her particularly funny but this is ridiculous.

You don't condemn people for shit they did over 10 years ago by employing the standards of today. (Not including serious crime like murder, rape etc)

I mean hell, will Robert Downey Jr be forced out of future films because of Tropic thunder?
He never went full retard! He never went full retard...

Still don't agree with this type of stuff, she was clearly making a joke/social commentary and I don't think it was malicious.

That said seeing the left eat their own is strangely satisfying and will hopefully wake some leftists up: it's only a matter of time before the mob turns on you.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-...man-fired-film-blackface-comedy-a9052951.html

3 options.

1. Yes.
2. No.
3 this is hilarious

This is just another case of supply not being able to meet demand. Sacrifices and cannibalism is acceptable during a dust bowl.

EveryFarflungFiddlercrab-size_restricted.gif

Please Lord Rothschild, accept our sacrifice, hear our prayers and let it rain white racism.

I think people should watch the episode before forming an opinion about the use of blackface in her show:

Her character in the show is the kind of person who is so oblivious and insensitive to social norms and so full of herself that her character doing blackface to try to prove a point is not a stretch.

I'll recap the first half:

She is kicked out of a country club for not being a member, but because the hostess says "Silverman" isn't on the membership list, Sarah's character takes that as antisemitism. Then she goes to a restaurant and is complaining about how hard it is to be Jewish, when she is approached by a black man who challenges her on it. Sarah says they should switch places for a day to find out who's right, and that's when her character gets done up in blackface. She gets bad reactions from everybody and returns to the restaurant. She finds out that the black man had put on a big fake nose and curly sideburns (hmm, he's not losing gigs...). They each agree that being the other race is much harder than being their own.

Comedians should be able to be edgy. I am not a fan of the woman, but I would not fire her for that.

3 options.

1. Yes.
2. No.
Hahahahaha.....catches breath*.....ahahahahaha!

Speaking of jimmy kimmel, will he ever get fired because of the things he participated in when he was doing the man show?

Oh man I love it when left eat left!

Enjoy Sarah! You racist bitch!

Just shows how moronic the SJW types are, because the skit she did had an anti-racist point. This is why taking things in CONTEXT is so important.

There's a difference between saying "you should never say 'N*gger', it's a terrible word" and saying "hey you black guy, you're a n*gger!". Context is key.

Trump lovers humor is hearing about raped and murdered minority children.

No. Not really no.

Show me any Trump supporter on these boards that love reading about stories like that.

I'll wait.

Member when people said that this would come back to haunt these cuntosaurus rexes? Pepperidge Farm members

Back