Sarah Kaufman wants to

What happened to the " I wanna fight girls who are coming off a win and are ranked higher than me " story she said like 4 months ago ?

Is Correia ranked higher than Kaufman? ( can't search atm but I think she's not )

Way to go Sarah, really hoping you lose because you acted like a fucking diva and you left my girl waiting and waiting and waiting

WAR P4P #1 Butt dance :cool:

Punching her a lot.

What's so impressive about Bethe? Kaufman has beaten Tate, Davis, and Carmouche.

This. There`s a reason Sarah Kaufman asked for a fight "with everyone on the roster"; no one wants to fight her. No one (except McMann or Rousey) matches up well with her. And, if her opponent doesn`t have a very impressive ground game - like Corriea has yet to demonstrate - they are going to eat a lot of punches. We`ve seen how Kaufman deals with "volume punchers" like Smith, so it`s likely she will dominate Bethe and either get a late TKO (too much bleeding, don`t hit my face any more) or a UD.

Then again, If Bethe does manage to win this fight, she will be catapulted into the Top 5 and a title shot against Rousey (and Kaufman would plummet out of the Top 5). It`s a win-win fight. Both fighters have a lot to gain and everything to lose.

Jarl

Back