Sarah Kaufman wants to

pcbh

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/1/1...ants-to-bring-violence-bethe-correia-mma-news

"First, I want to accept her challenge and take this fight," Kaufman told MMAFighting.com. "I've asked (UFC matchmaker) Sean (Shelby) for literally every person on the roster. At least Bethe is a fighter and steps up to challenge unlike the rest of division trying to take the easiest path to a title shot.

"I honestly don't know why I've yet to have a fight booked as I've been cleared since October," she continued. "Maybe all the other girls are scared of the fight they know I

Sarah's not athletic enough. Nice enough girl, but she's getting punched in the mouth repeatedly

Sarah would be a huge test for Bethe. I'd actually favour Sarah to win.

Sarah Kauffman could very well beat correira within an inch of her life.

"womans Mma don't have the balls to compete with the men, literally" says that guy.

well that would be the 1st time she would have brought any violence to the cage, seems far-fetched.

Decision.

Doubt it. Bethe more than likely bullies her around and wears her down with volume punching. Sarah's just not athletic enough to keep a pace with someone like Bethe.

She had a chance to do so against Jessica Eye, a chick who brings it, and she lost that fight.

Doubt it. Bethe more than likely bullies her around and wears her down with volume punching. Sarah's just not athletic enough to keep a pace with someone like Bethe.

What makes you say Sarah isn't athletic enough? Sarah is a great boxer & she has better boxing skills than Bethe.

Sarah is a strong girl and has lots of experience. I don't see her getting outstuck or bullied by Bethe.

Punching her a lot.

What's so impressive about Bethe? Kaufman has beaten Tate, Davis, and Carmouche.

She beat tate 6 years ago and would get her ass beat if they fought again.
Nothing impresses me about Davis or Carmouche.

Bethe is an athlete. I know I've spammed that word a lot in here, but she's going to rip through the journeywomen of yesteryear by being stronger, faster and far more violent and productive than the "You hit me I hit you" style of striking Kaufman has

Apparently Betch is the new female Conor...

MMAMath maybe but Bethe couldn't even do much damage to Jessamyn Duke who got finished by Leslie Smith... who herself lost decisively to Eye and Kaufman.

Apparently Betch is the new female Conor...

MMAMath maybe but Bethe couldn't even do much damage to Jessamyn Duke who got finished by Leslie Smith... who herself lost decisively to Eye and Kaufman.

Not really. I think Zigano, Eye and Ronda toss her around and finish her fairly easily. Tate too, probably. Kaufman? Nah. Don't see it.

She beat Duke up pretty badly, don't know which fight you're talking about.

You're just throwing out names at this point.
"ANTHONY PETTIS LOST TO CLAY GUIDA WHO LOST TO BENDO! THERE'S NO WAY HE'D BEAT CERRONE"

Bethe is an athlete. I know I've spammed that word a lot in here, but she's going to rip through the journeywomen of yesteryear by being stronger, faster and far more violent and productive than the "You hit me I hit you" style of striking Kaufman has

Bethe couldn't finish Jessamyn Duke and barely squeaked out a decision against an aging, about-to-retire Kedzie.

What on earth impresses you so much, her TKOing a years past prime Baszler?

Not really. I think Zigano, Eye and Ronda toss her around and finish her fairly easily. Tate too, probably. Kaufman? Nah. Don't see it.

She beat Duke up pretty badly, don't know which fight you're talking about.

You're just throwing out names at this point.
"ANTHONY PETTIS LOST TO CLAY GUIDA WHO LOST TO BENDO! THERE'S NO WAY HE'D BEAT CERRONE"

She didn't come close to finishing Duke was the point. Well, what has Bethe done to so impress you?

Bethe couldn't finish Jessamyn Duke and barely squeaked out a decision against an aging, about-to-retire Kedzie.

What on earth impresses you so much, her TKOing a years past prime Baszler?

She couldn't finish Duke so she sucks. Oh, okay.
Here's the thing, I don't have to discredit Kaufman to think Bethe is better. I just do. She's learning, getting better, young in her career and very athletic compared to the average female fighter. She is much faster than Kaufman, who is prone to getting swarmed. Yeah, she smiles and fires back like she enjoys it, but it's still a huge hole in her game. Bethe would swarm her and I don't think she'd be able to handle it. Doesn't mean Kaufman's not a great fighter, which she is, I just think Bethe beats her ass.

Someone doesn't have to be the greatest fighter ever for me to think they'd win a fight.

Back