Sarah Kaufman is honest about the Sanchez vs Pearson decision

Reminder that Kaufman vs Eye was a god awful robbery also, so she knows a robbery when she sees one.

I thought one judge scored it 30-27 Sanchez.
Not two.

opinions are opinions, they aren't honest or dishonest. it's subjective.

loyal.jpg

Lmao

Well only one judge scored it 30-27 Sanchez so it only makes her look bad

Ok nerds. It's still ridiculous that one judge gave Diego all three rounds and one have him two rounds. You get her point stop being bitches.

We need Leonard Garcia vs. Diego Sanchez at LW. Both these guys have won so many robberies, at least one of them will have to lose.

We need Leonard Garcia vs. Diego Sanchez at LW. Both these guys have won so many robberies, at least one of them will have to lose.

"All three judges score this bout 30-30, this fight is a unanimous DRAW!!!!"

"Honest opinion" means that the person is stating an opinion that they actually believe. You can have a dishonest opinion, regardless of opinions being subjective.

Ie.

Fat Ugly Wife: "Do I look fat?"
Husband: "NO! You look beautiful!"

He gave a dishonest opinion.

Only one judge scored it 30-27 for diego. This bitch sarah is stupid
Sorry you never made a mistake in your life before. I bet I can find a mistake in your post history though.

It would end in a draw

She must have been robbed in a sparring session with Sanchez.

Yep, Diego made a really mean face and rushed out and when he was hit he waved her to "c'mon, c'mon" as he backpedaled away flailing at the air.

Uh... no. Somebody can give a dishonest opinion. People do it all the time in public to not be seen negatively.

Back