Sarah Frota; the most butch chick in MMA? (Aspera FC 58 w/ Hermes Franca+more)

InfinityLens

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
sarah1.jpg

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/130369-sarah-frota

Yes that is a female, she is fighting on the Aspera 58 card which you can see the thread for here:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/a...unes-luis-rafael-fernando-bruno-more.3642447/

Discuss.

I thought it was Cristine Ferea, but she and Frota could definitely get in a dick measuring contest.

I know that guy. He has jaundice...

She is manly. She is a pretty good fighter though; I've been watching her develop for a while. This next fight ought to be a good one.

There are other women who are manly out there but not as tatted up as Frota. I guess I can scare a few pics up but that is not my favorite thing to do on this topic.

Here is the previously mentioned Christine Ferea. She has a win over Ostovich in her pro debut at Invicta.

20170521061744_1DX_0017.JPG

I'm surprised that Ediane Gomes hasn't been mentioned. She has been fighting for years. Had a great win in Invicta last time she fought.

531ff2ce7296f43a523027cd1ccf3a8e-200-300

Debi Studer is from Switzerland. She handed recent UFC signee Mara Romero Borella her first pro loss. Studer hasn't had a fight in a while. (Edit) The event was cancelled. Her last fight would have been with Zarah Fairn dos Santos about two and a half years ago.

1419278052Studer.jpg

A second Studer.

topelement.jpg

Bah. Studer's day job is interesting so I'll post a pic.

DSC03987-300x273.jpg

I've done enough now. There are more but that's enough for me tonight.

Last edited:
topelement.jpg

I've done enough now. There are more but that's enough for me tonight.

<6><{CMPALM}>
I wouldn't have guessed that was a woman, the mustache definitely threw me off. You've certainly done enough, I'm not sure I can handle any more of that.

<6><{CMPALM}>
I wouldn't have guessed that was a woman, the mustache definitely threw me off. You've certainly done enough, I'm not sure I can handle any more of that.

That got me a little bit too the first time I saw that pic but I was prepared having seen her first pic on a fight finder. Tapology. I doublechecked Sherdog just to be sure I was seeing was right. I'll demonstrate, in a moment, that first pic is from Sherdog's fight finder.

Debi_Studer.jpg

When I saw tapology's info I was like, who?

This is awesome

Can we get some of the most feminine looking male fighter pics in here to balance this shit out?

That got me a little bit too the first time I saw that pic but I was prepared having seen her first pic on a fight finder. Tapology. I doublechecked Sherdog just to be sure I was seeing was right. I'll demonstrate, in a moment, that first pic is from Sherdog's fight finder.

Debi_Studer.jpg

When I saw tapology's info I was like, who?

For some reason, she looks more like a man to me in this picture than in any of the previous ones you've posted.
Makes me wonder if it's something that's been a lifelong issue for her or if it's something fairly recent.

For some reason, she looks more like a man to me in this picture than in any of the previous ones you've posted.
Makes me wonder if it's something that's been a lifelong issue for her or if it's something fairly recent.

I've thought the same thing but I figure that has to do with the other women in the picture acting as a contrast to Studer. I get the sense Studer has looked manly for some time but I'm not sure just how long. Since she is a decent fighter, as of when she was competing, I have been keeping an eye on her for years now. She still does Judo and bjj but specifics on more MMA.

I get the impression she is pretty happy with her life, friends, and family. Good on her. I hope she does some more MMA but if x-bike is working for her, that's okay too.

(Edit)

On Studer I haven't recalled anything about her having issues with testosterone or other hormonal imbalances. She has been in various competitions for years, including high profile ones.

Here goes some information from 2010.

https://translate.google.com/transl...eftige-Polizistin-/story/16728746&prev=search

https://translate.google.com/transl...56-debi-studer-mit-em-bronze.html&prev=search

http://www.the-sports.org/debi-studer-vtt-spf242194.html

https://games.crossfit.com/athlete/356790

5841340711_5865ab7319_z.jpg

(Above pic from ADCC 4.6.2011 Switzerland. Studer is probably 26 in this pic.)

--
Posting about Studer left me remembering another time I did so. Katie Merrill came up then on a similar topic so I'll post that here. She fought at flyweight but took a fight against Holly Holm eventually.

20130227075517_FOX_20082.JPG

Katie-Merrill.jpg

Capture1.JPG

Last edited:
This is awesome

Can we get some of the most feminine looking male fighter pics in here to balance this shit out?

Not the topic but I'm okay if you do.

I'll be off from the internet in a moment anyways. Getting late here.

1419278052Studer.jpg

A second Studer.

topelement.jpg

Interesting. I'm not even focusing on the moustache (some women do have that but they choose to remove it) It's the receding hairline and how the facial structure changed that caught my attention. Those are signs of higher testosterone levels, there's either a natural condition causing it or it's masculinization via artificial testosterone. If Studer is fighting with enough testosterone to cause those effect then it should be considered doping.

Those persons do belongs in the intersex category not female. Pretty sure they have ambiguous genitalia and hormonal issues,

Last edited:
some dude named sarah
sarah-dalelio.jpg

Yep. That is Sarah D'Alelio. I was considering mentioning her last night.

Her vs. Amanda Nunes in Invicta .... she outwrestled Nunes in that fight. Broken her down and dominated.

004_Sarah_DAlelio_vs_Amanda_Nunes.jpg

20130106050239_IMG_2154.JPG

Roxy beat D'Alelio in her last fight before TUF 26.

20170520091625_07_1DX_2714.JPG

A recent pic of D'Alelio amongst friends and fellow combatants at CSA.

Back