Sarah Frota shockingly tests positive for steroids..

I wonder if we get dubs for using the wrong gender pronoun.

But, that's a he fo sho...

I wonder if we get dubs for using the wrong gender pronoun.

honestly, when a woman takes testosterone based steroids, then all bets are off..

giphy.gif

Whats really messed up is how UFC is basically being "dont ask, dont tell" about PEDs, they're totally fine with signing fighters who are obviously using steroids as long as they can pass the tests and maintain the illusion of a clean sport. MMA is not a clean sport, USADA is barely even legitimate, she just failed an IQ test, not a drug test.

Say it aint so... :O

iu

https://ufc.usada.org/sarah-frota-lima-accepts-doping-sanction/

USADA announced today that Sarah Frota Lima, of Santa Catarina, Brazil, has accepted a two-year sanction for a violation of the UFC® Anti-Doping Policy after testing positive for a prohibited substance.

Frota Lima, 32, tested positive for multiple stanozolol metabolites, including 16α-hydroxystanozolol, 3’,16-dihydroxystanozolol, and 4β,16-dihydroxystanozolol, as the result of an in-competition urine sample she provided on July 27, 2019 at UFC 240 Edmonton, where she lost by technical knockout. Stanozolol is a non-Specified Substance in the class of Anabolic Agents and prohibited at all times under the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, which has adopted the World Anti-Doping Agency Prohibited List.

Frota Lima’s two-year period of ineligibility, the standard sanction for a non-Specified Substance under the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, began on July 27, 2019, the date her positive sample was collected. The athlete’s positive test also falls under the jurisdiction of the Edmonton Combative Sports Commission, which has accepted USADA’s resolution of the case and recognized its sanction. Frota Lima has not competed in the UFC since her fight on July 27, 2019.

iu

She's just a small armageddon of bad news, isn't she.
jesus christ. This girl does everything she can to be 'badass' and somehow still manages to be completely useless, i can't even...

One time I got banned or double yellow for even joking about that transgender fighter! Thank God for the new MODs and all the love!

Say it aint so... :O

iu

https://ufc.usada.org/sarah-frota-lima-accepts-doping-sanction/

USADA announced today that Sarah Frota Lima, of Santa Catarina, Brazil, has accepted a two-year sanction for a violation of the UFC® Anti-Doping Policy after testing positive for a prohibited substance.

Frota Lima, 32, tested positive for multiple stanozolol metabolites, including 16α-hydroxystanozolol, 3’,16-dihydroxystanozolol, and 4β,16-dihydroxystanozolol, as the result of an in-competition urine sample she provided on July 27, 2019 at UFC 240 Edmonton, where she lost by technical knockout. Stanozolol is a non-Specified Substance in the class of Anabolic Agents and prohibited at all times under the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, which has adopted the World Anti-Doping Agency Prohibited List.

Frota Lima’s two-year period of ineligibility, the standard sanction for a non-Specified Substance under the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, began on July 27, 2019, the date her positive sample was collected. The athlete’s positive test also falls under the jurisdiction of the Edmonton Combative Sports Commission, which has accepted USADA’s resolution of the case and recognized its sanction. Frota Lima has not competed in the UFC since her fight on July 27, 2019.

iu

Just a grain of sand in a swimming pool

One time I got banned or double yellow for even joking about that transgender fighter! Thank God for the new MODs and all the love!
Serious question...when you see an image with the guy holding a yellow card is that real or just a pic...?

Back