Sara McMann wants Julianna Pena or Valentina Shevchenko next....

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
"Julianna doesn't have a fight if the UFC doesn't give her a title shot, and I want to fight her. I think that helps me and that's what I'm interested in. I want to keep fighting people above me. And I want to keep fighting worthy people above me. Everyone one of those girls in the top five are great fighters. That's the challenge that I'm looking for.

"[Shevchenko] did a great job against Holly and I want to fight the best girls rising in the division."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/7/2...t=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Ahhh Sarah McMahon ... I had such high hopes for your wrestling and your smooth rock hard cut biceps

I wouldn't have an issue with Pena getting the title shot and mcmann getting schenhjdhjdhn.

Not until McMann develops a tog game that actually includes gnp and/or subs.

McMann has been absolutely disappointing and a very boring lay and pray fighter. Hoping she gets finished in her next one

I wouldn't have an issue with Pena getting the title shot and mcmann getting schenhjdhjdhn.

Really? Schevchenko? I don't know if I spelled it correctly, but it def says something about ur intelligence by what u did.

It's not like jjs last name

Really? Schevchenko? I don't know if I spelled it correctly, but it def says something about ur intelligence by what u did.

It's not like jjs last name
That's what "u" take away from the post? Got it.

I love the sense of entitlement. You just decisioned Jessica Eye. Get some more wins under your belt.

Sara Mcmann? if she was beaten by Rousey....then She is a can. (Sherdog logic)

Why people care about her?

Give her Zingano, Davis or Kaufman, she doesn't deserve the other 2 girls

Last edited:
I think she could beat Pena. But I think Shevchenko is too much for her on the feet.
Like her win or lose.

3-3 in the ufc and has never looked spectacular .I think she has would stand a better chance with pena as pena would instigate the grappling.But penas grappling looks good all over,looks like she can nulify and sweep an sub from the bottom were as mcmann has absolutely nothing on top and or bottom in terms of offence ,could she beat her via top position ? maybe

If she wasn't so damn cute I'm almost sure I would find her annoying.

BL4_fF.gif

Back