Sara McMann: I really don

She should call Cyborg out for a catchweight bout at 140lbs... And let's not pretend she couldn't have done better if it weren't for the timely intervention of Mr Herb Dean.

Well when you lose to Miesha, you tend to get behind her not in front of her for a TS.

Well maybe if you beat Miesha, you'd be fighting her next

McMann should focus on winning her future fights and not on whether the person that beat her got a title shot.

While she might not present a challenge to Rousey, Tate earned her shot fair and square.

I'm rooting for Sara tomorrow, I really like her but Tate earned it.

you've never even won a fight in their division so by your logic you should stfu too

Don't tell ME how to party!

You realize when Sara speaks to Media about this is can hurt her career. When it's just two shertards, like you and me, no one fuckin cares.
Ya got me?

This thread made me want to re-watch Tate vs McMann

See ya later

Some fighters just have everything: charisma, skills on the mic, exciting style. Conversely some fighters just miss the boat on everything: boring personality, boring style, STFU when she needs to talk and talks when she needs to STFU.

Cruel world.

Some fighters just have everything: charisma, skills on the mic, exciting style. Conversely some fighters just miss the boat on everything: boring personality, boring style, STFU when she needs to talk and talks when she needs to STFU.

Cruel world.

Poor Sara

With contenders like Condit and Alex Gus she could have been the next WMMA contender.

Needs a wardrobe malfunction to move up the rankings. Oh, and more wins.

Don't tell ME how to party!

You realize when Sara speaks to Media about this is can hurt her career. When it's just two shertards, like you and me, no one fuckin cares.
Ya got me?

exactly how is this going to hurt her career

She doesn't understand deserving a fight.

"Meisha won a bunch of fights in a row & is marketable"
Yes you nutcase ... that is how you get another title fight lol

Sara does zero promotion & loses - she is bizarro Tate :icon_twis

Sara didn't articulate herself that well but she meant she didn't understand the point of the fight since Miesha's already lost to Ronda twice and it hasn't been competitive either time. She understands logically why Miesha got the fight (win streak and marketability) but not the point of the fight.

I don't think she's the only one who feels this way. I'm looking forward to Miesha fighting Ronda but I'm sure plenty of people are asking "What's the point?"

Back