Sapp spent the end of his career paying off big medical bills, is retiring with $10M

The only thing he is lying was he was so juiced against an un juiced Hoost.

that really didnt have anything to do with the way those fights went. Hoost tried to fight toe to toe with a guy who weighs over 100 lbs more. His pride got the better of him. On top of this,the referee was letting sapp get away with murder as well. If you see how Mirko beat him he had to stick and move to win this one. Hoost stood in front of him way too much. He refused to dance and move because he had too much pride,and he paid for it.

This thread just shows where hate gets you. The guy went out there and made money. For all his haters, they make nothing like that and can only doubt him. Sapp definitely made crazy pay from his advertisements and sponsors. The fights only got his foot in the door, which is something fight fans don't understand. The real money was in all the media he did.

Only thing I didn't like was that crazy block of text, and the use of "your."

Someone re-edit that post to include commas.

Seriously though, I find it hard to believe that this dude has 10M. That would make him one of the richest MMA fighters. I just don't buy it. Did Pride pay that well? Doubt it. I'm not sure they paid period. And he's now a professional jobber. Does that pay well? Naw.

I don't think he got 10M just from fighting. And Pride didn't stiff their fighters.

Back