Sao Palelei Has Brock Lesnar UFC Video Game Power From the Mount.

SuperBadAzz

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I've never seen a guy that puts guys out with one shot from mount the way this guy does.. First Barry now Potts.. If Lesnar is serious about a return this would be a good fight to make. Hope EA UFC gets Sao's stats right so all you have to do is get mount & throw one shot to win.. Lol

Are you saying Lesnar had punching power? I get it. In the video game not real life.

That pissed me off in UFC 2010, one shot you'd already be rocked and the match would be over.

Don't know what was more video game-like tonight, Sao's mount power or Cruickshank's headkick spamming.

video game lesnar is approaching chuck with look in his eye territory

Don't know what was more video game-like tonight, Sao's mount power or Cruickshank's headkick spamming.

Well, Means fought a lot like someone put the controller down right before they could finish the fight.

Dude's just throwing a question out there: Carwin pre Lesnar vs. Palelei who takes it?

He has that Oceanic strength. Can you image if he was retarded also? The HW division will be doomed once one of those guys with Pacific Islander retard strength starts competing.

it didn't even look like he hit him that hard. he just has to touch a dude's face and that dude goes night night lol.

This guy doesn't drop hammerfists, he drops HAMMERFISTS. I guarantee any fighter he fights from now on will try and keep the fight standing, where Sao is extremely vulnerable.

This guy doesn't drop hammerfists, he drops HAMMERFISTS. I guarantee any fighter he fights from now on will try and keep the fight standing, where Sao is extremely vulnerable.

What exactly gives you the impression he's vulnerable standing? He's 263lbs with an 83 inch reach and knocks people out by brushing his fists up against them. He's about as vulnerable standing as he is anywhere else.

Back