Santos was 2 times faster than Glove and was not able to touch Jones more than 1 or 2 times at beast

Jones is average without his full stack of supplements

Last edited:
Losing on media scorecards and getting dropped twice and Jones fans will still tell you he was in control lol.

?

If you are going to reference media scorecards, you should probably look at them first...

VIcloHO.jpg

Santos beat Jon with 0 working knees lol.

Santos looked shot last night. Dude looked like he couldn't even use his legs. Hope he can shake it off with some time and more training.

Jon is washed and lost his last two fights. Izzy and Jan both beat him.

On the JRE podcast before his comeback, Jones said he'll be back with a boring style that will annoy people (no, you go track that timecode down, I can't be bothered).

And this is what it looks like. Everyone he would've fought - the fight would've looked like this. And everyone would say it was close, but it's a mirage. There was nothing close about those fights. He was in full control just playing it safe.
On the JRE podcasts he was talking about dick pills.

On the JRE podcast before his comeback, Jones said he'll be back with a boring style that will annoy people (no, you go track that timecode down, I can't be bothered).

And this is what it looks like. Everyone he would've fought - the fight would've looked like this. And everyone would say it was close, but it's a mirage. There was nothing close about those fights. He was in full control just playing it safe.

He nearly lost on the judges scorecards though. Doesn't sound like he's in control.

In full control en route to a split decision.

When you're dominant other fighters buy into your greatness and start fearing what the opponent might do. You see this many times where fighters start being amateurs because they have all these construed conceptions what will happen. Latest example was Justin vs Khabib.

Back