Santos was 2 times faster than Glove and was not able to touch Jones more than 1 or 2 times at beast

alex21cms

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
he was also knocked down 2 times the kick maybe up to debate but the elbow at the minute 2:43 is not

On the JRE podcast before his comeback, Jones said he'll be back with a boring style that will annoy people (no, you go track that timecode down, I can't be bothered).

And this is what it looks like. Everyone he would've fought - the fight would've looked like this. And everyone would say it was close, but it's a mirage. There was nothing close about those fights. He was in full control just playing it safe.

When you are as good and dominant as Jon anything other than a 1st round slaughter is an upset/shit performance
Especially if he is actively using steroids and his opponent isn’t

On the JRE podcast before his comeback, Jones said he'll be back with a boring style that will annoy people (no, you go track that timecode down, I can't be bothered).

And this is what it looks like. Everyone he would've fought - the fight would've looked like this. And everyone would say it was close, but it's a mirage. There was nothing close about those fights. He was in full control just playing it safe.
Losing on media scorecards and getting dropped twice and Jones fans will still tell you he was in control lol.

Was this the fight when Jones was carried out from the ring even after fighting for long periods against a guy on one leg?

He had two torn knees in that fight so I can forgive him for being a bit slower.

weird considering Santos lost on the majority of media score cards and got dropped twice yet jones haters will tell you santos won
I didn't say Santos won, my point is Jones strategy is braindead and will get him to lose if he's in fights like this again. Not some "totally in control genius fight iq" strat you make it out to be

He was not faster than Glover lol.
His handspeed is faster, yes, but his speed? A big no

There is a grain of truth to this, but it’s mostly bullshit. Bro... he had to be carried away from the ring after Santos totally ruined his own knee less than 5 minutes into a 25 minute fight. That was the gameplan?

There is a grain of truth to this, but it’s mostly bullshit. Bro... he had to be carried away from the ring after Santos totally ruined his own knee less than 5 minutes into a 25 minute fight. That was the gameplan?
he was dancing in his bus with he s bros a few minutes after dat

He wants to be a HW version of Schevchenko.

For whatever reason Jones became a boring point fighter in his last several fights. I don't know if it's just lack of motivation or what, but he seemed to do just enough to win and no more, which led a bunch of folks to claim that he lost some of those fights. Hopefully, he'll get some new motivation at HW, and we'll see the old "killer" Jon Jones.

Back