Santos vs Reyes & Jones vs Anderson (if he wins)?

CaesarSinclair34

Intercontinental Championship Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
How would you feel about Jones fighting Corey Anderson, provided he wins this weekend, and Santos and Reyes headlining an ESPN card to win the rematch.

I know everyone would like to see the Reyes rematch but i feel as though this would be the best course of action for the division.

Also who do you see winning between Reyes & Santos in a 5 rounder?

Last edited:
Literally no one would care if he fought Anderson other than some comedic value attached

They should do the Reyes rematch next.Santos could get the Anderson/Jan winner for the next shot.
Maybe have both those fights on the same card..

They should do the Reyes rematch next.Santos could get the Anderson/Jan winner for the next shot.
Maybe have both those fights on the same card..

Realistically challenger rematches are very rare except in the event of a draw. They also set a bad precedent unless the decision was comically wrong like a nam phan vs santos 1.

I like the idea of Jon vs winner of Jan/corey & do Reyes/santos for the next shot after that. Both santos and Reyes deserve rematches imo

Nope. Give Dominick Reyes his title defense against challenger Jon Jones.

Santos deserves a title shot against the winner, maybe one fight before that

Reyes v. Santos for the belt

Jones v. loser of Jan/Corey (cause winner deserves title shot)

I'll rather watch Cory than Reyes/Santos. They were unable to finish Jones, and the last rounds of their fights was simply fighting for survival. Cory on the other hand is underrated without any big name on his record and I believe he can actually take Jones down to the ground compared to any other fighter in lhw.

I just realized that we are about to say "Corey Anderson is the lw champion by defeating jon jones" how bizzar it would sound 5 years ago

Back