Santos VS Holland - what a refreshing fight.

JohnOates

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Just turned on the PPV and watching these two fight. What a refreshing fight....
Holland is goofy as fuck.
Even Joe and Cormier are adding to the entertainment...

I miss entertaining fights like this

Last edited:
Old school MMA fight...Some good striking and good Top vs bottom game...Reminds me of Fedor vs Nog.

Thiago Santos always has exciting fights. Guy is a maniac.

Holland is fucking tough.

Holland is just eating shots for 2 rounds. In addition Holland has his left eye close to shutting plus he took a grazing nut shot going into the third.

Santos seems to be on his way to a majority decision.

God damn Holland is funny. Did you guys hear what he was saying?

Thiago deserves a lot of respect for taking this fight. A veteran like him could bitch and moan and ask for bigger names but the guy fights like all the time against anyone.

Instant fan of Holland. He looked a solid 30lbs smaller than Santos

I don't blame them for being gassed they both had a lot of output in the first 2 rounds.

Pay attention UFC fighters, this is how you're supposed to fight when you're the opening fight of a PPV.

Holland sucked. His stand up game looked disastrous.

holland looked like a newborn giraffe in that third round.

Holland is an interesting addition to the MW division. Impressed w his toughness especially in his first fight in the UFC against a savage like Santos. Will be watching him. Bw Adesanya, Borrachina and him, I like the new MW division crop.

Last edited:
Thiago is a very exicting fighter . Always fun to watch also a reminder that this fight was announced like a week ago . Props to both for putting in a show

Back