Santiago Ponzonibbio vs Albert Tumenov

Agreed. Love both of their striking.

Ponzonibbio<30>

P.S. Tumenov vs Tarec Saffiedine

Hate to do the MMAth thing, but Larkin wrecked Ponzi not so long ago. Still a fun fight though.

Tumenov would put Ponzinibbio out. Would watch.

But- Tumenov vs Saffiedine/Ponzinibbio vs Jouban.

I want Ponz vs Matt Brown

Big fan of Ponzinibbio (fellow countrymen!) but Tumenov is a terrible matchup for him.

I would prefer Santiago against somebody who would try to grapple him and fail while doing it. His TDD is looking better and better.

Just like Gunnar
You sound like another sherdogger. Are you Redkingtrystar? But yeah.. he would put Ponzinibbio out, he doesn't have to worry about any takedowns and is just a lot more technical, smooth and more powerful.

You sound like another sherdogger. Are you Redkingtrystar? But yeah.. he would put Ponzinibbio out, he doesn't have to worry about any takedowns and is just a lot more technical, smooth and more powerful.
Who? i'm from reddit and i made an account in Sherdog last week

Im super down for Tumenov vs Saffefine.

Tumenovs ring cutting skills look not so great vs Larkin. I want to see if he has changed anything since that to better hunt his opponent.

I think Tarec would be a great test. Would chop his legs anytime Albert planted his feet, evasive, very flowy combinations.

But Tarecs dipping head movement might get him clipped by a head kick which tumenov loves. And Tarecs chin isnt legendary so its possible.

Would be awesome to watch IMO

Back