Santiago Ponzinibbio vs Vicente Luque would be cool

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Santiago Ponzinibbio was pretty hyped, he doesnt have any fight booked yet?
he fought one year ago

Vicente Luque fought three times in 2019

They're both on their way up in the ranks, this does not make sense to fight each other.

Plus Santiago is probably still injured?

They're both on their way up in the ranks, this does not make sense to fight each other.

It makes perfect sense. Both are on 6 and 7 fight win streaks respectively. It'd also be an unreal fight and potentially a number 1 contender fight aswell.

The problem is that anyone ranked higher than these guys are Masvidal, Edwards, Woodley and Colby. If you do Nate/Jorge and Colby/Usman, it only leaves Ponz, Edwards, Woodley and Luque without a fight.

Unfortunately that's the downside of WW being full of straight killers and beasts.

it makes sense, bushido spirit ! lets not protect guys like adesanya was protected. plus in WW there is a lot of contenders.

Ponzi vs Edwards and Diaz vs Masvidal would be better

I think Luque vs Wonderboy would be a good step up for him

Who the fuck should they fight? Why baby them? We don't need more guys sitting out years because they think they deserve title shots.

Santiago Ponzinibbio was pretty hyped, he doesnt have any fight booked yet?
he fought one year ago

Vicente Luque fought three times in 2019

Ponz is still recovering from a knee infection that needed surgery

Ponz is still recovering from a knee infection that needed surgery, i heard he is returning in November in Brazil

I spoke to Ponzi…he was supposed to fight on the card at Uruguay, but got injured. The UFC was offering him a fight with Luque, but he wasn't in the rankings or was lower than him, so the did't accept the fight but was angling for a fight against Dos Anjos, but he got injured

Yes. Contenders should be fed cans forever, and never be matched up against each other.

What a remarkably stupid post.

Who the fuck should they fight? Why baby them? We don't need more guys sitting out years because they think they deserve title shots.
Woodley, Wonderboy, RDA... established guys.

Damn I want to see Luque or Ponzi beating Robbie Lawler.

Back