Santiago Ponzinibbio vs. Neil Magny Set to Headline UFC Fight Night Argentina

Who Wins?

• Total voters
I would actually have rather seen brazilian cowboy get pulled to fight pozni. That fight would have been great.

ponzi needs a big fight if he wins this. this fight really aint much of a upgrade from beating gunnar and then he took perry whos below gunnar. if he wins this he needs a usman or rda

Lorenz Larkin beat both these dudes. Then he lost to Daley smh

Last edited:
if it stays standing, Ponzi will either get the finish I think. If Magny can make this a fight that involves more grappling, he might be able to pull out a decision. Good fight.

Magny gets pulled from his previously scheduled bout vs. Alex Cowboy @ UFC Sao Paulo in order to headline his own event against Santiago Ponzinibbio. Good fight but I liked the matchup with Alex Cowboy. I hope they can find a replacement to fight Alex.

Who wins?

Magny is still one of those guys that I constantly underestimate while knowing his skills very well.I still can't get over that Mike Ricci KO where he dieded Neil.Usually i'm decent at picking fights but it's always there in the back of my mind,I kind of assumed early that he wasn't durable but he's been very durable but for some reason it still mixes me up.

Magny isn't super durable but he's shown way more than I expected,for example the Lombard fight.Ponz has problems with fighters that don't concede to his bully style and Magny is very active.I suck at picking Magny fights so idk,but i'll probably refresh on some footage for this one,it's a great fight.I really liked Brazil Cowboy fight too,just as much maybe so I don't exactly love the switch but it's better ranking wise for both.

My Pick History: Neil Magny
15 Predictions · 8 - 7

Last edited:
Hey sherdog has a draftkings group competition every event its a 15 person 10$ to 2 gets paid there is still 7 open spots if you would like to join let me know ill add you.

This is another bad fight for Magny. Ponzi's got TDD and cardio for days and the dude can freakin' box! Magny's gonna have a very tough time trying to wear him out so he can work his ground game later on and those slowass pitter-patter shots he likes to throw are most likely gonna get countered with overhand rights and left hooks.

Magny is the most extreme example of an overachiever I can think of in MMA. He's slow, not particularly strong, has the legs of a stork, mixed in with a sketchy chin, yet his cardio, toughness and technical skill allow him to pull some remarkable wins from the deepest recesses of his ass. The guy managed to beat Gastelum, ffs!

Ponzi, and he' ll make it look easy.

then lost decisively to Lima and got KO'd by Daley. what's your point?

That Lorenz is so inconsistent. I could have sworn I wrote a “But then he lost to Daley smh” in my post. Will go edit

Decent matchup. I think Ponz beats the shit out of him tho. Magny always gets in bad spots in the beginning of fights

Back