Santiago Ponzinibbio is back

Finally!! He's got a great streak but hasn't fought in forever.

He's a tough opponent, especially after such a lay off, he's 17-2 with 12 KO's... I don't think we can be fussy with Ponz fighting anyone at this point lol.
It's a shame that he's had all of these health problems. He was on a really good roll and was just starting to get noticed.

I honestly thought he would be the one to give Woodley his toughest challenge when he was champ.

Finally. I must have seen 20 "What the hell happened to Ponzinibbio?" threads in the past couple years.

If it weren't for the long layoff, I'd argue that Ponz deserves someone higher ranked, but all things considered, I can dig this match up.

<YeahOKJen>

I hear Yair is also fighting on this card.

quick, someone send this to everyone in his division.

eye-safety-640w.jpg

It’s about damn time.

whats the over/under on Pnz pulling out due to injury ?

Awesome fight but I feel Ponzi could have fought some top 10-15 range guy.

Luque would have been fireworks.

Awesome fight but I feel Ponzi could have fought some top 10-15 range guy.

Luque would have been fireworks.
Salikhov could be close to ranked but it’s the UFC rankings so what do you do. Dinosaurs rule the rankings for years even if they have nothing to show for

Robbie Lawler #15 (28-15)
1-4 in his last 5 with the sole win against Cowboy Cerrone in the summer of 2017 (!)

Muslim Salikhov (17-2)
4-1 with a win over Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos

This is a great fight. Interesting to see where Ponzi is at. Interesting to see how Salikhov performs against a real top fighter, albeit inactive one

Both guys come to BANG

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Great news. I hope he comes back with a win. Hope he still be a factor in the WW division and make the division interesting

Hope Salikhov gets starched

Dude absolutely robbed Zaleski dos Santos in his last fight

Some definite funny business in that one. No way he won round 1 yet one card was 30-27. He may have lost all 3 rounds...

Ponz is fighting Muslim Salikhov on January 16th in an Ultimate Fight Night event. A real tough fight, i hope he knocks out the russian.
Where was the ponzi all along?

Back