Santiago Ponzinibbio is back

Should be an exciting stand up affair, but if Ponz takes Muslim down it could be an easy win.

I got excited at first but then I remember Ponzi can wrestle a bit, wasn't he taking Perry down repeatedly?

I got excited at first but then I remember Ponzi can wrestle a bit, wasn't he taking Perry down repeatedly?
Yeah he should be able to grapple fuck Muslim with ease, as he's a Sanda master and Alex Garcia took him down and subbed him. But if he's improved his TDD in Dagestan this could be a decent stand up fight.

Ponz is a Black Belt, Salikhov is a Blue Belt.. I'm no expert on Wushu but I believe there is grapple stuff in that too, of which Salikhov is a Master of.. He's only EDIT: 3 Arm Triangle wins on his record though, and 2 RNC losses.. So Ponz Sub could be a good bet.

Last edited:
Nice to see Ponz coming back. Hopefully his medical issues are behind him. Sounds like he had a really bad and scary time of it.

That being said:
2450_goggles_1_sh-1.jpg

I hope not, I hope Ponz avenges Staropoli's defeat

I hope Ponz gets eye poked a bunch and finished in the same way as he did to Gunnar.

Back