Santiago Ponzinibbio calls out Anthony Pettis following ‘lucky’ win over Stephen Thompson

What a fucking bitch. Ducks the entire WW roster then calls out a LW.

Are you talking about Pettis?.. because Ponzi call out literaly anyone in the ww division, even RDA, Thompson and Woodleys. But Dana doesn't give him any fight.

Pettis ko Thompson and jumped in the ww ranking ahead of Ponzi. So, based on ufc idiot rankings there is nothing wrong with Ponzi calling out Pettis.

What a fucking bitch. Ducks the entire WW roster then calls out a LW.
I thought Till fighting Masvidal was a mismatch. Till is huge. Masvidal did ok, maybe Pettis will do alright as well.

Wait, is Pettis ahead of Santiago in the rankings? That's fucing stupid if so.

lmao bro you ducked Wonderboy, how bout fight him instead. Pettis sounds like he doesn't plan on staying at WW, the only other fight he's interested in at WW is RDA.

Ponzi vs Edwards
Pettis vs RDA/Lee winner

The only other 170 fights i like for Pettis are Masvidal & Lawler, but his teammates took those fights.

I called this matchup already and it's the fight to make if they want to give someone winnable for pettis.

Ponzi just want an easy paycheck. He should be calling out Leon Edwards or something.

Pettis will duck tho.. he does not take fights unless they are against big names, or cans.

This guy should be fighting usman. Don't know why hes put on the shelf

Isnt Ponz on some crazy win streak?

He missed out on all the top matchups once again for another quarter or two now and is calling out Pettis LoL, I guess options are limited right now

Pretty sure he turned down as many match ups as he "missed"

Are you talking about Pettis?.. because Ponzi call out literaly anyone in the ww division, even RDA, Thompson and Woodleys. But Dana doesn't give him any fight.

Pettis ko Thompson and jumped in the ww ranking ahead of Ponzi. So, based on ufc idiot rankings there is nothing wrong with Ponzi calling out Pettis.

Depends on who you ask. Wonderboy says Ponzi turned down the fight: " I was looking to fight Ponzinibbio, but he turned it down to be honest. Not sure if it was due to an injury or what. Hopefully we will hear something soon.”

https://www.mmanews.com/thompson-ponzinibbio-turned/

Ponzi also pulled out of his fight with Usman as well. Meanwhile he calls out two little guys in RDA and Pettis.

Last edited:
Ponzi just want an easy paycheck. He should be calling out Leon Edwards or something.

Pettis will duck tho.. he does not take fights unless they are against big names, or cans.

Edwards vs. ponzinibbio would be great, but both of them want higher ranked guys.

sponzinibbiomma
@showtimepettis I 'll never let you be ahead of me, come and get a beating from a real welter, you're not going to get lucky this time @showtimepettis , there's no way I'm going to allow you to be ahead of me, come get this beating, you will not get lucky like last time. @showtimepettis , there's no way I can let you stand in front of me, come and fight with a real welter, it's gonna take a beating, you will not be lucky like last time # UFC238 #argentinogenteboa #teamponzinibbio #manodura #ufc #happyeaster # ufc238

dudes a mental midget and a blatant cheater, fuck this Pinocchio looking ass :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

think pettis is going back to 155

but if not i like this fight. aside from wonderboy whos coming off a loss, their isnt much available for ponzi at the top of 170

Edwards vs. ponzinibbio would be great, but both of them want higher ranked guys.
Edwards could have campaigned for the Masvidal fight and he would have gotten that. Ponzi rejected 1 or 2 fights.. neither is in a position to ask much.

Pettis via head kick or body kick. Can’t decide which. Book it so we can find out.

Back