Santa kills at least 35 in Istanbul nightclub attack. New Year terror.

Cahida Dêrsim‏@dersi4m
A banner in #Istanbul few days ago: 'We are Muslims. No to New Years Eve and Christmas celebrations.' #Reina

C1DH3PcUkAAzhSE.jpg:small

still better than Bad Santa 2.

Latest from the BBC: the Turkish PM has stated the shit-bag was not wearing a Santa Clause outfit and left a gun behind after the attack.

Also, one of the victims ha surrvived the bombing at the football stadium a few weeks ago.

Fuck.:(

Another day, another bloodbath in the name of Islam.

Also, one of the victims ha surrvived the bombing at the football stadium a few weeks ago.

Now I really hate to be that guy

But it would seem all of the victims have surrvived the bombing at the football stadium

Now I really hate to be that guy

But it would seem all of the victims have surrvived the bombing at the football stadium

This looks like a job for...Captain Pedantic!:D

Joking aside, this is some, Final Destination level bad luck. Survives a bombing at the football stadium wher ehe works, then gets shot dead by some shit-bag while trying to enjoy a party. Poor bastard.

Taking the "War on Christmas" up a notch.

Thanks FOX News.

I saw an interview with a Turkish pro footballer who was there. He doubts the official number of 39 dead - says likely more because 'people were walking over piles of bodies to get out'

actually one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen on the net were people trying to escape a burning nightclub. It wasn't a shooting, but pyrotechnics caused the place to go up in flames. Obviously there was no orderly exit and you can just see the doors stuffed with a boottleneck of people trying to get out, and the dead/trampled people at the bottom, and the screaming.

<mma1>

actually one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen on the net were people trying to escape a burning nightclub. It wasn't a shooting, but pyrotechnics caused the place to go up in flames. Obviously there was no orderly exit and you can just see the doors stuffed with a boottleneck of people trying to get out, and the dead/trampled people at the bottom, and the screaming.

<mma1>
The Great White concert at the Station? I've never seen footage (don't want to either), but read about it. What a nightmare that would be.

A few years ago I'd feel some compassion for the innocent people who were murdered. However, when this stuff happens in Islamic countries, or those with leftist governments elected... I no longer feel a thing. This is a consequence of their actions and every sane person saw it coming.

The Great White concert at the Station? I've never seen footage (don't want to either), but read about it. What a nightmare that would be.

Could very well be, I don't remember for sure and don't want to watch again to confirm lol. Seeing parts of the last ISIS video is enough horror of people being burned alive to last me quite a while.

imagine....the last thing you hear is a Great White song, horrifying.

anyone costuming as a santa claus to commit crime should get a show trial and the rope. Fuck terrorists.

He wasn't in a Santa costume. I saw a black and white photo and he may have been wearing a Santa hat

Must've been real pieces of shit to be killed by Santa.

What happened to coal?

Back