Santa Cruz vs. Mares - AUG. 29/2015 Fight Thread

Feel like im the only one that has LSC ripping Mares up.

Either way, im assuming Cuban23 already has 4 rough drafts on how Rigo destroys LSC.

Either way, im assuming Cuban23 already has 4 rough drafts on how Rigo destroys LSC.

LSC's style would be perfect for ze Jackal.

Too many jackals at that weight.

you're definitely not the only one picking LSC, though you might be the only one picking LSC dominantly (jay seemed to favor LSC heavily, though IDK how far that extends)

I'm with you too. Think he beats Mares up pretty good.

and they both beat lsc

I'll reserve judgement on a potential Frampton/LSC fight before I see how Santa Cruz looks against Mares. That could be one hell of a fight (and it actually has a slight chance of being made).

LSC- 124.8
Mares- 125.4

Ruiz-121.4
Ceja- 121

Might be on espn3-
Luna- 135
Lopez- 134.2

Perro Angulo- 163
Mu

Alfredo angulo again?

Dude is going to be getting lost in his kitchen in his later years.

I'll reserve judgement on a potential Frampton/LSC fight before I see how Santa Cruz looks against Mares. That could be one hell of a fight (and it actually has a slight chance of being made).

that would be a hell of a fight, but I've said it before and I'll say it again, Frampton beats mini-margs like Shane beat Margs. I'm willing to AV/sig bet anybody on that should the fight ever come to fruition.

Lsc tko 9

How much you got on him? I got in a big bet (for me) on him at -135 a month or so ago and I also have a bit on him itd at +294. Mares fades, Leo's pressure's gonna make it worse, imo.

How much you got on him? I got in a big bet (for me) on him at -135 a month or so ago and I also have a bit on him itd at +294. Mares fades, Leo's pressure's gonna make it worse, imo.

1k. Mares chin is gone.

Back