Santa Barbara Rampage

2 sig p226
1 glock 34

were used,all legally bought by him

I read somewhere three of the six victims killed were stabbed at his apartment. Probably with some kind of knife but they aren't saying or I haven't found that yet.

If this guy had tried online dating he would have been successful. Lots of Girls love nothing more than being connected to a guy with Hollywood ties and money.

If this guy had tried online dating he would have been successful. Lots of Girls love nothing more than being connected to a guy with Hollywood ties and money.

I agree. But he probably knew that. I wonder if he had so much social anxiety around women that he couldn't even interact if he actually went on a date. I saw one of his videos. He may have been very afraid of actually talking to girls yet at the same time overly obsessive about having sex with them.

After watching his vids and these pics I'm guessing his standards were way high.

He knows he has money, he knows he's got nice clothes, isn't bad looking and knows people will get impressed by his Hollywood daddy... so he wasn't gonna settle for average or decent looking girls.

He thought he was entitled to 9s and 10s and that they should throw themselves at him. He wanted to be with the in crowd and only the in crowd.

Fuck him.

Oh yeah, those people on the sidewalk should have stood their ground as he was rampaging down, guns blazing. But nooooo, they're a bunch of California liberal pussies who don't like guns.

After watching his vids and these pics I'm guessing his standards were way high.

He knows he has money, he knows he's got nice clothes, isn't bad looking and knows people will get impressed by his Hollywood daddy... so he wasn't gonna settle for average or decent looking girls.

He thought he was entitled to 9s and 10s and that they should throw themselves at him. He wanted to be with the in crowd and only the in crowd.

Fuck him.

Oh yeah, those people on the sidewalk should have stood their ground as he was rampaging down, guns blazing. But nooooo, they're a bunch of California liberal pussies who don't like guns.

Good post I totally agree.

I just dont get it.....If I was a rich kid I would just pay for sex. I would get an expert to help be with my game. With enough money you can get the best help and become great at the game

I just dont get it.....If I was a rich kid.... I would get an expert to help be with my game. With enough money you can get the best help and become great at the game

For sure, but this was one evil, messed up dude. Common sense goes out the window when you dealing with a sick individual like this.

You mean to tell me this rich shitty narcisist dweeb couldn't get laid; so he had to go on a shooting rampage?!

This little shit was driving a god damn BMW. He could have rolled down Hollywood BLVD and picked up a Julia Roberts and fucked her silly for a few Benjamins. What a self important prick. I really feel bad for the people who lost their lives to this little needledick.

This is the best, most well-written synopsis of the event that I have read.

I'm sure he'll get laid in general population...

Oh wait, dad is rich? Ok, tennis on Tuesdays and Thursdays... hard living!

You can pretty much sum up all these incidents as mental health issue + bad parenting.

Fuck him.

My only thing is it sounds like you're talking about a normal person with unrealistic expectations. Dude was a psycho.

Not to offend anyone but aspergers is serious shit. Those kids can do very violent things from a very young age.

I am a bit offended as I have Asperger's and I've never attacked anyone in my life. I avoid street fights like they're the plague even though I love to spar at the gym and I obsess over mixed martial arts. I had some.. fantasies when I was a teenager and the memory of them makes my skin crawl to this day.

I don't believe it was because I had Asperger's though. I believe it's the way I reacted to the problems created by my disorder. This guy was spoiled rotten and he just could not find a way to socialize regardless and that must have been incredibly frustrating. It's obviously no excuse but it is my theory as to why he snapped.

He obviously was dealing with some narcissism as well. He seemed very self-absorbed.

I'm sorry but your statement is just not true. I think that you need to get some facts to back up your dismissal of an entire group of people who cannot help what they have to deal with. In my eyes it's the same as a racist comment.

I read somewhere three of the six victims killed were stabbed at his apartment. Probably with some kind of knife but they aren't saying or I haven't found that yet.

they still have to do an autopsy on the bodies to determine

Back