Santa Barbara Rampage

Maybe his standards were too high? Now that he is a murderer he will probably have countless women writing him letters while he is in prison and asking him to marry them.

Police blew his brains out while he ran like a bitch.

He probably acted like a creepy beta-male bitch. There is just a certain level of creepiness that women won't look past regardless of how much money someone has.

Also, it was his parents who were rich. He was probably a whiny, spoiled, self-entitled bitch.

yep, no wonder the girls didn't want to hang with this entitled loser.

Jesus, what a creepy fucking psycho motherfucker. Really makes you wonder how many other nutjobs are out there with thoughts like this...and far more troubling to think about, how many more might actually act on those thoughts.

why was the other thread deleted?

why was the other thread deleted?

I was just about to post in it and it said it was locked, probably because some weirdo was saying something like the people deserved to die (but he "felt bad for their families" lmao). The guy got banned, and was probably trolling, but who knows....the thread showed posts this killer made on other forums, which looked like what you would dismiss as a run of the mill internet troll. And he turned out to be seriously fuckin nuts

I was just about to post in it and it said it was locked, probably because some weirdo was saying something like the people deserved to die (but he "felt bad for their families" lmao). The guy got banned, and was probably trolling, but who knows....the thread showed posts this killer made on other forums, which looked like what you would dismiss as a run of the mill internet troll. And he turned out to be seriously fuckin nuts

i was just reading those when it got locked.

Man, that other thread was awesome. A lot of good conversation was going on there. A shame that it got deleted and that the agitating posts, not the entire thread, weren't simply deleted.

guy was the son of the asst. director of the hunger games

Jesus, what a creepy fucking psycho motherfucker. Really makes you wonder how many other nutjobs are out there with thoughts like this...and far more troubling to think about, how many more might actually act on those thoughts.

Given the context of this case I believe Affluenza is a real disease. I have worked with special needs children most of my adult life. I have worked with a few kids who were diagnosed as autistic, but from what I could tell the real problem they had was being spoiled rotten. Their parents literally spoiled them retarded.

When kids are given too much without ever having to earn anything it screws them up horribly. This kid already had issues and when you combine the fact that he was a spoiled rotten brat the result is a psycho killer.

The quickest way to destroy a child is to spoil them rotten.

Two things.

1. Even with our stupid gun laws, stuff like this happens. Gee, how effective.

2. Way to go NSA! So we're spied on left and right to ensure our safety. This guy posts friggin videos of his plans on youtube a day in advance and nothing happens to him. Gotta love it.

This guy was basically me with a lot of money and a BMW. Same age, same basic problems, I'm even diagnosed with Asperger's. I feel so bad for the people who lost their lives to this guy's messed up little agenda. I also gotta feel bad because a lot of people are going to look down on people like me even more now. It's not gonna get any easier to be like this and now it's only going to get harder.

Reading some of the comments in this thread makes me sick.

This guy was basically me with a lot of money and a BMW. Same age, same basic problems, I'm even diagnosed with Asperger's. I feel so bad for the people who lost their lives to this guy's messed up little agenda. I also gotta feel bad because a lot of people are going to look down on people like me even more now. It's not gonna get any easier to be like this and now it's only going to get harder.

Reading some of the comments in this thread makes me sick.

This kid was basically you? Were your parents filthy rich like his and did you ever plan on shooting up a school because you couldn't get laid?

I'm going to make an assumption here and state that this kid was nothing like you.

This guy was an Omega Male. They're not just repulsive to women, but men and even children as well.

Betas aren't unlikable. They just get walked all over by women. Omegas give off a certain aura that nobody likes, and women would be too frightened to get near enough to them to even be able to take advantage.

This kid was basically you? Were your parents filthy rich and did you ever plan on shooting up a school because you couldn't get laid?

I'm going to make an assumption here and state that this kid was nothing like you.

Probably talking about Aspergers syndrome. It can make life difficult socially and now on top of that people will start looking at them as if they are serial killers.

I don't think the Aspergers was an issue he was considered a high functioning type and had far more mental issues.

This kid was basically you? Were your parents filthy rich like his and did you ever plan on shooting up a school because you couldn't get laid?

At a basic level I meant as in the diagnosis of Asperger's, the troubles with women (lost my virginity at 19 and only been with four women so far at the age of 22).

I was the same age as the gunman at Sandy Hook too when that went down and he allegedly had Asperger's as well. It's just rough. I was treated differently after that too. I also read comments from assholes online especially on articles where there were pics of the guy.

'Look at this psycho retard, he should have been killed at birth.' Things like that. The guy didn't look too different from me besides me wearing glasses. Don't people understand that such irrational hate only breeds more hate in return? Do they think they're immune from receiving it in return? Seems pretty hypocritical to me.

At the same time that I feel bad for the people hurt by these things I can't help but to understand why they happen. It sucks.

Can you read? He said this kid was him with money and BMW.

You literally did not comprehend anything he wrote at all. He also suffers from Asperger's and was a lonely, isolated 22 year old in a dark place. They choose to deal with thing differently. He is expressing discontent that the actions of this kid are going to cause people to look at anti-social people with even more suspicion. As someone mildly autistic, and a gun owner, I noticed a lot of coworkers started feeling uneasy around me around the time Sandy Hook happened.

If I had that psycho's wealth and car, I'd be swimming in poons. In fact, I would probably have to carry a stick to keep aggressive chicks at bay. How much of a failure do you have to be not pulling pussy with all those assets?

Anyways, it seems that him not getting any is simply a trigger. If this didn't set him off, something else will later down the road. This shithead is mentally ill. It's not as simple as Asperger's. He seems like a psychopath with a narcissistic personality.

At a basic level I meant as in the diagnosis of Asperger's, the troubles with women (lost my virginity at 19 and only been with four women so far at the age of 22).

I was the same age as the gunman at Sandy Hook too when that went down and he allegedly had Asperger's as well. It's just rough. I was treated differently after that too. I also read comments from assholes online especially on articles where there were pics of the guy.

'Look at this psycho retard, he should have been killed at birth.' Things like that. The guy didn't look too different from me besides me wearing glasses. Don't people understand that such irrational hate only breeds more hate in return? Do they think they're immune from receiving it in return? Seems pretty hypocritical to me.

At the same time that I feel bad for the people hurt by these things I can't help but to understand why they happen. It sucks.

My intention wasn't meant to be insulting in my previous post. I was just trying to say that you are likely nothing like the person who killed those people. I think he had other issues.

I have only been in 3 long term relationships in my entire life, meaning I have only had relations with 3 different women. Considering I am now married, you are doing better than me in the numbers department.

I understand your concern regarding the Asperger's stigma. It can't be easy to be diagnosed with something and see it being demonized in the media.

I worked with high-functioning Asperger's children for years. They were some of the nicest people I have ever met.

Back