Sangmanee vs Rungkit (November 6)

Kanka

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Sangmanee will weigh-in at 138 lbs amd Rungkit at 139 lbs. Who you got?

I have to go with Rungkit. Sangmanee tends o rely a lot on his left leg but it's less of an advantage in southpaw vs southpaw matchup. Rungkit is good with boh of his legs and is possibly more powerful too.

Sangmanee improved since his recent defeat against Nong-O. He looked sharp against Rodlek.
Rungkit is taller and is good at long distance, but both could win. It is going to be interesting.

Still pissed Rungkit got lowkey robbed against Shiro in that rise tourney so we never saw him fight Tenshin

Sangmanee improved since his recent defeat against Nong-O. He looked sharp against Rodlek.
Rungkit is taller and is good at long distance, but both could win. It is going to be interesting.
I think you mean Samaepetch?

I think you mean Samaepetch?

Yeah i was meaning Samaepetch, my fault.

Whatever, i hope to see more Thai competing in One FC against foreigner.
The thai circuit is crooked, and even if not, the salary is not high.

Any sreams for this fight?

Damn i was wrong, Sangmanee won

Still pissed Rungkit got lowkey robbed against Shiro in that rise tourney so we never saw him fight Tenshin
Yeah i remember thinkin runkit would beat tenshin at the time. He doesn't get caught with many punches and is good at keeping people at the end of his punches and kicks. His frame was a good bit bigger than tenshin at the time. He got robbed in the fight with shiro.

Been watching stadium muay thai for years and still can't understand it. Couldn't see how sangmanee was clearly ahead after the 4th round. To me it looked like there was nothing between them.

Been watching stadium muay thai for years and still can't understand it. Couldn't see how sangmanee was clearly ahead after the 4th round. To me it looked like there was nothing between them.
I didn't have time to watch the fight yet. Will watch in a few days.

his kicks were having a visible impact on Rungkit and in rd 4 is when he turned it up with the punches as well
Sangmanee punching off his kicks is what won him the 2nd Tawanchai fight, he's one of the best I've ever seen at it

his kicks were having a visible impact on Rungkit and in rd 4 is when he turned it up with the punches as well
Sangmanee punching off his kicks is what won him the 2nd Tawanchai fight, he's one of the best I've ever seen at it
Im not even saying sangmanee didn't win. I just mean to me there was nothing between them. I don't know how corners etc can be so confident in fights that are that close.

in a close fight like that I believe the fact that Sangmanee was the one putting the pressure is significant for scoring. you can win fighting on the back foot and moving backwards but you have to evade and counter more than Rungkit did.

Sangamanee is aweome I hope he's getting paid well to take that Cafemuaythai name LOL

in a close fight like that I believe the fact that Sangmanee was the one putting the pressure is significant for scoring. you can win fighting on the back foot and moving backwards but you have to evade and counter more than Rungkit did.
Siam Fight News posted that at some points, Sangmanee was outkicking Rungkit with 3 kicks landed to one

Siam Fight News posted that at some points, Sangmanee was outkicking Rungkit with 3 kicks landed to one

true. Didn’t look like specially hard kicks and Rungkit blocked a fair share of them but over the course of the fight a lot have to have landed. At one point I believe he did land three in a row.

Back