Sandy Hook, Aurora, Holmes' and Lanza'

Blackdanger***

Green Belt
Reaction score
Ok, i'm not one to believe in conspiracy theories, but this is a statistical anomaly to say the least.

This is the weakest thread of the theory :

http://gothamist.com/2012/12/18/sandy_hook_labeled_strike_zone_in_d.php
sandyhookmap1212.jpeg

Some idle corners of the Internet are chattering about a number of coincidences that would appear to connect Dark Knight Rises with America's two most recent horrifying gun massacres. After the mass shooting in an Aurora, Colorado movie theater during a midnight screening for the film, the word "Aurora" was spotted in bright lights atop a building in Dark Knight Rises. Now it seems the name "Sandy Hook" also has ties to the Batman flick... two, it would seem.

Initially i was like LOLWUT is dis real life. But then i saw this.

Lanza's father is named Peter Lanza, and he's the director of income for General Electronics, a society that hasn't paid income on 14.6 billions $ revenu last year. Peter Lanza was ordered to speak as a witness in a court of law regarding the LIBOR scandal. In what can only be described as a coincidence, Holmes' father stood as a witness regarding LIBOR and his position with the FICO. Dr. Robert Holmes (statistics PHD from Berkely, 1981), who works for HNC Software, has built computerised algorithms that make prediction modules for financial services. This software has been used to backtrace billions of dollars that have vanished in various money fraud scandals in the US. HCN fusioned with Fair Isaac inc (FICO).

I saw someone say it was an Israelite hit squad...this shit is just hilarious.

Yes they murdered a bunch of six year olds to silence someone or some stupid shit..really guys? really?

Yes they murdered a bunch of six year olds to silence someone or some stupid shit..really guys? really?

I highly doubt the movies had anything to do with this particular CT, but you have to admit both of their fathers testifying about Libor is a one in a billion chance.

It's ridiculous...

but then again, the government did lie to its people to get us involved in Vietnam

and they were willing to kill their own people, blame it on the Cubans so we could invade Cuba

and they did lie to us about WMDs in Iraq.

It's ridiculous...

but then again, the government did lie to its people to get us involved in Vietnam

and they were willing to kill their own people, blame it on the Cubans so we could invade Cuba

and they did lie to us about WMDs in Iraq.

And a solid case has been made about 9/11 inside job.

I highly doubt the movies had anything to do with this particular CT, but you have to admit both of their fathers testifying about Libor is a one in a billion chance.

It is, but I don't really buy the sources. And even if so, what sense does this make...at all, in retaliation or not. Zero.

Its like when people say the gov'ts out to kill us. No the gov't makes entirely to much money off us being alive, fat, and stupid to want to kill us. There is no money in dead people.

It is, but I don't really buy the sources. And even if so, what sense does this make...at all, in retaliation or not. Zero.

Its like when people say the gov'ts out to kill us. No the gov't makes entirely to much money off us being alive, fat, and stupid to want to kill us. There is no money in dead people.

There is for sure not enough evidence to act like this is a conspiracy, but if you were a detective working one of these shootings and Libor came up on both, that would be a lead to follow. Where it goes? pfft no idea.

It's actually very easy to find links between things.

the government is just made up of people like you and me... you can be part of the government too if you want.

lmao

im not a zionist, but some people's antisemitism is out of control. theyll blame the next flu epidemic on a sneezing jew.

lmao

im not a zionist, but some people's antisemitism is out of control. theyll blame the next flu epidemic on a sneezing jew.

anti-isreal is not the same as antisemetism. That is like saying if you don't support iran you are anti muslim.

the government is just made up of people like you and me... you can be part of the government too if you want.

True. With the right security clearance. Nice Avatar btw. Brosnon is the man .

Well I am to an extent, I vote, pay taxes, and even do the whole jury duty thing. Now if only being jewish I had access to the magic golden jew phone that allows me to call in high level favors and fills my bank account with money.

Can anyone find a reputable source for the Libor stuff?

Back