Sandra Blands family files wrongful death lawsuit against state trooper & his dept

Does Texas have that little crime that police occupy their time by pulling over and arresting those that fail to signal when getting out of there way?

she would be alive today if they would have bailed her out of jail, I'm sick of stupid fucks

the way the cop handled the stop was complete bullshit. but nothing points to her death being anything other then suicide.

So they found an attorney to file the suit faster than they could find someone to post bail?!?

she would be alive today if they would have bailed her out of jail, I'm sick of stupid fucks

No shit.
Black people should know they"ll end up dead in prison if they don't post bail...
They're pretty stupid for not knowing that.

Does Texas have that little crime that police occupy their time by pulling over and arresting those that fail to signal when getting out of there way?

Its amazing people think she was arrested for not signaling.
You fell for the fb type propaganda

If they take it to trial, her family will lose that lawsuit.

But they'll settle for alot less than they originally wanted.

Pfft. The officer doesn't owe anyone. The jail facility on the other hand, i am fine with that.

people always want to blame someone. Deal with it family, your sister had major issues, all the check ins in the world by someone else was not going to save her life. She needed professional help, and up to that day didn't get it.

I hope the officer sues them back, the whole claim of wrongdoing is nonsense. Im white and Id get taught a lesson for screwing with cops just as she did. Except im not stupid and im as nice as possible to police officers...

Pfft. The officer doesn't owe anyone. The jail facility on the other hand, i am fine with that.

people always want to blame someone. Deal with it family, your sister had major issues, all the check ins in the world by someone else was not going to save her life. She needed professional help, and up to that day didn't get it.

This the only people they might have a case against is the jail if they can prove they knew she was suicidal and they didn't follow protocol.

looking for a quick buck. but when sandra called them over 20times in 2 days non of them even bothered answering the phone.

Back