Media Sandhaegen Shares Thoughts on the Fight

That's how I think as well.

though I do say that him turning his back and allowing TJ to grab him at some parts of the fight is what allowed TJ to "control him" against the cage... he should have read it sooner.

Hespect for referencing Slaughterhouse Five.

Such a great and unbiased take! It definitely was one of those fights where you had to choose between control vs damage.

That's not even a possible scorecard
Sure it is. I only gave Sandhagen the 2nd, the round he caused notable damage. I did not score the damage CS caused in the 2nd in any other round but the 2nd.

1-3 were all pretty cut and dry. If your issue is with how someone scored either 4 or 5 different than you did, that's on you.

Sure it is. I only gave Sandhagen the 2nd, the round he caused notable damage. I did not score the damage CS caused in the 2nd in any other round but the 2nd.

1-3 were all pretty cut and dry. If your issue is with how someone scored either 4 or 5 different than you did, that's on you.

Respectfully, no. Not valid.

Great, it’s the best thing he can do. Onto the next one, he will make a comeback for sure. This loss can potentially turn him into a better fighter.

It wasn't a robbery either way. I had it 48-47 for Cory, but it wasn't a easy fight to score. I dislike TJ for the whole EPO thing & his shitty personality, but it wasn't a robbery. I could see how someone would score it for TJ. It is what it is

He let the fight get away, that 5th round was crucial. Even though TJ was stalling and landing baby shots he was moving forward and engaging, while Cory kept backing up.

Get to the back of the line SALThagen

2-2 in your last 4 doesn’t cut it

l@nd0

Cory did do most of the damage, but it was mostly in round two. The fights scored round by round, and in the last three rounds neither man did much damage.

He gave his back far to much when standing in the grappling exchanges
I agree. I had him winning but it’s a bad look to turn your back while exchanging during standup even if TJ did nothing with it.

I don’t know much about Cory’s grappling or wrestling but I was shocked how easily he eliminated TJ’s ground game. Great fight either way.

Back