Elections Sanders White House Campaign Hit with Federal Labor Complaint

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sen. Bernie Sanders’ (I-Vt.) 2020 presidential campaign has been hit with an unfair labor practice complaint alleging illegal employee interrogation and retaliation against staffers.

The July 19 complaint to the National Labor Relations Board, filed by an unnamed individual in Indiana, was posted to the agency’s website late July 22. It comes as tense negotiations between the Sanders campaign and the union representing staffers recently boiled over publicly. The Washington Post reported July 23 that unionized organizers for the campaign had won a pay raise and reached a compromise to reduce the hours of some workers.

A copy of the charge has not yet been made public, but the agency’s July 22 docket lists five potential violations of the National Labor Relations Act. The charge also alleges that the campaign unlawfully discharged an employee, modified a labor contract, and engaged in illegal discipline.

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/daily...D82-11E9-B01F-FB722AECE977&utm_source=twitter

giphy.gif

Seriously? It just gets worse by the day. All fax and specifics on the matter aside, this is truly wretched press and atrocious optics for him given the emphatic "What We Need..." platform. Bernard had already looked out of sorts during his first subpar debate performance.

"I'ma bury him." - Jeffrey Preston Bezos

Burn.png

@JonesBones and @JudoThrowFiasco are howling.

Retaliation? What a scumbag. Bernie is a FRAUD.

Kamala 2020

Last edited:
Huge fraud. Wants everyone else to pay employees 15 an hour and his employees have to fight him for it, only for him to cut their hours. What a joke. With that said, I don't agree with a $15 minimum wage.

giphy.gif

Seriously? It just gets worse by the day. All fax and specifics on the matter aside, this is truly wretched press and atrocious optics for him given the emphatic "What We Need..." platform. Bernard had already looked out of sorts during his first subpar debate performance.

"I'ma bury him." - Jeffrey Preston Bezos

Burn.png

@JonesBones and @JudoThrowFiasco are howling.

I don't buy it.

It is nothing but propaganda.

Those that like Bernie see it as a hit job.

Those that don't like bernke will pretend they believe this.

And 70% of Americans have never heard about any of this.

Nothing has changed.

Pretty hilarious that his platform isn't even able to be implemented on his own campaign.

I don't buy it.

It is nothing but propaganda.

Those that like Bernie see it as a hit job.

Those that don't like bernke will pretend they believe this.

And 70% of Americans have never heard about any of this.

Nothing has changed.

A hit job huh? Your comrade just got exposed bad man, he’s the epitome of do as I say not as I do. It’s cool with me cause I already knew he was a communist hack, but I’m glad the public, his own staff (hahahaha), and the bros are learning this

Accept “on the lips” biden buddy, he’s your nominee

A hit job huh? Your comrade just got exposed bad man, he’s the epitome of do as I say not as I do. It’s cool with me cause I already knew he was a communist hack, but I’m glad the public, his own staff (hahahaha), and the bros are learning this

Accept “on the lips” biden buddy, he’s your nominee

Hit job.

Tell me more about the witch job against Trump though.

Hit job.

Tell me more about the witch job against Trump though.

Cmon man, this is so delicious...stop burning an American flag for a second and have a piece of this delicious irony pie

The artisanal whip cream on top for me was ol bern being mad that his employees made this fiasco public

Cmon man, this is so delicious...stop burning an American flag for a second and have a piece of this delicious irony pie

The artisanal whip cream on top for me was ol bern being mad that his employees made this fiasco public

It is lies brah.

I see I should have lined up on the Russia witch hunt with all the other NPC's, since it's all just team sport empty attacks huh?

This is it! This is how the corporate Dems, Republicans, and alt-right will stop Bernie!

Not only is Bernie NOT paying his campaign employees $15/hr, he's paying them $17/hr!!!

It is lies brah.

I see I should have lined up on the Russia witch hunt with all the other NPC's, since it's all just team sport empty attacks huh?

Lies?

Communist gonna communist man, I’m not surprised at all. The proof is right there in black and white

<Fedor23>

This is it! This is how the corporate Dems, Republicans, and alt-right will stop Bernie!

Not only is Bernie NOT paying his campaign employees $15/hr, he's paying them $17/hr!!!

Oh, and he already came to an agreement to only work 40 hours a week.

Let's all not pay attention to the fact that the only way you can claim Bernie isn't paying 15$ an hour, is by pretending a work week is 60 hours.

Back