Elections Sanders campaign receiving help from Russia

Russia, Iran, Nth Korea, and China will all be helping whoever runs against Trump, and the Dems won't mind at all.

Hey asshole, we took fucking hell from establishment Dems and the liberal media for calling Russiagate a hoax and also for calling the partisan impeachment a waste of time

We still despise Trump for many other reason but we don't write off his supporters like liberals do "deplorables"

no need for name calling

Who is going to beat Trump if Bernie is his best chance to win? The left is the one who cried about the electoral college rigging the election as well as Hillary. Keep living in fantasy land. Meanwhile the Democrats are going to shit on each other so bad there will be no choice but Trump by November. We have already seen Amy meltdown on live TV. Itll be Biden or Warren next.
Trump is a human garbage can and even most of his own base thinks he's a piece of shit. His biggest problem in the end will be he doesn't have Hillary for moderate Republicans and super lefties to hate so they can plug their nose and vote for him.

Too bad, he's gonna get smoked. And if the economy fades AT ALL, he'll lose by double digit percentage points. He's the weakest incumbent president in modern political history and his "benefit of the doubt" votes are straight up gone.

So what you need to do is this. Choose whether you will get an abortion or give me all your guns. Do one now and I won't subjugate you into doing both later.

AiSzbaj.gif

It’s obvious that Russia picks the candidate from either side that will be the most divisive

The want to see a dysfunctional America.

Bernie knew his training on twitter. There really are a lot of low IQ people in America

Of course they are, they want a fellow communist to win.

Hey asshole, we took fucking hell from establishment Dems and the liberal media for calling Russiagate a hoax and also for calling the partisan impeachment a waste of time

We still despise Trump for many other reason but we don't write off his supporters like liberals do "deplorables"

I really wish this was true in the WR. Sadly, I do not remember a whole lot of help in the countless Russia threads.

It’s obvious that Russia picks the candidate from either side that will be the most divisive

The want to see a dysfunctional America.

They know the DNC and their media allies will divide the country if either Trump or Sanders is running.

As much of an asshole as Bernie is, and how him getting the Russia Hoax treatment would be poetic justice, this is dirty and I'd rather he fail because Americans see through his disastrous policies and don't vote for him.

lol at the Lefties in this thread. "Even though there's no evidence of Trump or Sanders colluding with Russia, I know for a fact that Trump is guilty and Sanders is innocent!"

Russia is just trolling at this point.

Awaiting the inevitable phishing scams on America's boomer hack politicians, who use private e-mail servers. This will inevitably come to be treated as a major-level threat to American democracy, for a good couple of months atleast.

Can't wait for America to get nuts again for another election cycle.

We don't deny it. We call CNN fake news and MSNBC MSDNC. We state openly that Fox News has been fairer to Bernie than MSNBC and CNN. You should stop conflating Bernie supporters and Tulsi supporters and other left wing populists with the idiotic "resistance" liberals and corporate centrist Democrats.
Fair enough. Did not know that.

<mma4>

Last edited:
Im sure all the Murkans who secretly want to be Russians have no problem with this.

As much of an asshole as Bernie is, and how him getting the Russia Hoax treatment would be poetic justice, this is dirty and I'd rather he fail because Americans see through his disastrous policies and don't vote for him.

lol at the Lefties in this thread. "Even though there's no evidence of Trump or Sanders colluding with Russia, I know for a fact that Trump is guilty and Sanders is innocent!"
Hard to see some hoax happen to Bernie when he outright told them to fuck off, unlike Trump, who asked for their help on air, and has lobbied foreign countries for his personal interest since..........

Back