Sanchez vs Burnell

careto

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

I think AJ vs Pitbull stole the show, as expected, but people are understating how great this fight was. Maybe not FOTY but it was a great fight that would have been an amazing main event. BTW, I saw Sanchez winning 29-28 and that 30-27 for Burnell was a slap in the face. This fight needs to happen again soon.

Was an utterly fantastic fight, and it's going to be hard to deny Burnell a title shot.

I don't know how much money Sanchez has made in Bellator, but I hope he's set for life. He's been involved in so many wars, and he's gotten zero respect or attention from the MMA world despite being a very high level guy.

Also scored it 2-1 Sanchez but I'm a massive fan of his so I am probably biased. Great fight though.

Was an utterly fantastic fight, and it's going to be hard to deny Burnell a title shot.

I don't know how much money Sanchez has made in Bellator, but I hope he's set for life. He's been involved in so many wars, and he's gotten zero respect or attention from the MMA world despite being a very high level guy.

If they could somehow make Sanchez Vs Shane Burgos happen that's probably my dream just bleed fight.

If they could somehow make Sanchez Vs Shane Burgos happen that's probably my dream just bleed fight.
That would be something else. Right now, I just want to see Sanchez bounce back with a W. Maybe against Carvalho or Kennedy.

Also scored it 2-1 Sanchez but I'm a massive fan of his so I am probably biased. Great fight though.
Everyone on the pbp was shitting on Sanchez and most were sure Burnell won. I cant understand anyone who would shit on Sanchez or how could you score that 30-27.

Zero respect and the man is guaranteed fireworks.

Everyone on the pbp was shitting on Sanchez and most were sure Burnell won. I cant understand anyone who would shit on Sanchez or how could you score that 30-27.

Zero respect and the man is guaranteed fireworks.

I thought he had the first for sure, round two debatable and round three to Mads.

Lol why did UFC cut Burnell again, dude is awesome fighter!

I thought he had the first for sure, round two debatable and round three to Mads.
30-27 x2 was very surprising. Big John had Sanchez up two rounds going into round 3, which was more than defensible.
It wasnt a robbery by any means but 30-27 is just disrespectful. I thought Sanchez won, not very clearly but I thought he won 1 and 2. Damn it, we need to see Sanchez vs Burnell in a 5 round main event.

Lol why did UFC cut Burnell again, dude is awesome fighter!
Because he beat Santiago via lnp, then lnp'ed Allen for two rounds before getting submitted in the 3rd.

Which kind of shows you just how good he is that he was up two rounds against Arnold Allen.

Back