Sanchez really doesn't have much longer

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
It just occurred to me that in reality, Diego is riding 5 loses in a row. In the history books, he "officially" has wins over Gomi and Kampmann, but I really dont think Ive ever met a single person that thinks he won either of those fights. Judges gonna judge.

He got the piss beat out of him by Gilbert but still managed to draw him into a war and make it a very exciting fight, especially the 3rd round. Theres no question he can squeeze out a few more fun fights, but his time in this sport is drawing to a close.

How many more fights would you like to see him take before hanging up the gloves and hopefully avoid brain damage? Who do you think he matches up extremely well with to provide one more FOTN/FOTY performance?

Is there anyone else left from his time/group?

1. It doesn't matter what you or I think. What matters is the "history books" records. Diego is 2-3 in his last 5.

2. He dropped and almost subbed Gil. Diego was unfazed by Gil and brought the fight to him. No shame in his loss to Gil.

3. The selfish part of me will like to see him fight forever but Diego is getting "up there". All jokes aside, I've noticed his speech are becoming slurred. That's a bad sign. If he loses to Ross then I wouldn't be too sad if he hangs 'em up.

He is done and a atrocious fighter. They have to release him with one more L.

It seems that lately a lot of the dreams hes been catching have been more like nightmares!

He is done and a atrocious fighter. They have to release him with one more L.

I can't be too tough on Diego because he's been in the game for a long ass time. He's basically the only dude left from TUF season 1. I don't think Kos will fight again tbh. He might not be a great, technical fighter but he gave all he had and won some good fights.
Like i said other times, he wont get cut, but he needs to call it a career after the Pearson fight.

I don't think its fair to call someone else's career although health wise yeah I feel you
The dudes just been getting one unfavorable matchup after another
I'm sure he won't beat Pearson but I think the ufc owes him someone he could beat up like... damn nvm maybe he should call it a career yikes

Diego only landed a significant blow in Gil in 15 minutes, and only because it was a knockdown people here talk like as if it was something special.

Diego only landed a significant blow in Gil in 15 minutes, and only because it was a knockdown people here talk like as if it was something special.

Yeah he was ranked top 15 by the media just for that. Then Jury beat him fairy easy.

I think there's a very good chance he beats Pearson this weekend. Ross isn't nearly as good as the guys that have been beating Diego. This is a great fight to see where Diego is really at at this point in his career.

Let him continue with his career and take more punishment for the JBG (Sarcasm)

Fights with bravery and is a little nuts. I can dig it and wish him well, even though I usually root against him.

I'm one of the few people that scored the Kamps fight for Diego, I felt Sanchez landed the more damaging blows. It was a friggen awesome fight though!

Wow dude, hater much?

I'm one of the few people that scored the Kamps fight for Diego, I felt Sanchez landed the more damaging blows.

lolwut, Kampmann literally outlanded Diego 2 to 1 and left Diego looking like this...

KampmannSanchez.jpg

Kampmann/Sanchez is a terrible, horribly wrong decision. Gomi.. Wasn't as bad. I gave it to Gomi but it was closer than Kampmann.

Anywho.. I agree. He won't get cut, but I don't think he has many fights left. I think Pearson beats him as well.

Back