Sanchez Pearson fight metric stats

swarrrm

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
@Silver
Reaction score
http://www.fightmetric.com/fight-details/8d7ea177efadc718

jpBhQDv.jpg

Closer than I thought. The commentary sometimes fools you somewhat, everyone should admit that.

Clear cut win for Pearson. That commission should be boycotted

Closer than I thought. The commentary sometimes fools you somewhat, everyone should admit that.

no it wasnt. diego was rocked in the first round and outstruck then knocked down in the second and outstuck in the 3rd wasnt close at all

Combined with the fact that Pearson wasn't rocked once (and Diego clearly was)... it doesn't make sense.

Do not leave it in hands of judges unless you are Diego Sanchez and especially if you are fighting Diego.

not only did he land more every round, his strikes were clearly more effective

It really wasn't that close.

Fight metric doesn't tell all. Diego landed no real significant strikes, where pearson landed some nasty shots in all 3 rounds, was the aggressor and did far more damage. Diego's little spurts of aggression at the end of the round don't mean ish.

Everyone should admit the commentary was actually spot on for once and good for Ken-flo for calling that bullshittt decision out.

Those numbers don't even begin to describe how bad of a robbery this was.

I felt that Florian/Anik were kinda overselling Pearson

They were because Florian always disses Diego, he still holds a grudge from the TUF 1 finals. His best compliment to Diego is that he is crazy.
The commentary does influence people even though Ross may have had the edge, Florian made it seem much worse.
They both rocked each other in round 1, Diego had the cleaner strikes there though and landed some nice kicks to the body. Round 2 was clearly Ross' after the knockdown. Round 3 wasn't much of anything, Diego started stronger, Ross finished stronger and had the three most visible strikes.

They were because Florian always disses Diego, he still holds a grudge from the TUF 1 finals. His best compliment to Diego is that he is crazy.

my god let it go. you said this like 100 times. jesus christ.

i remember Kenny mentions punches diego was landing. the shots he was getting excited about showed how lopsided the fight really was

Almost everything that Sanchez threw missed, I dont care what those stats say, he was getting lit the fuck up.

Back