Sanchez asks Spencer Pratt to walk-out; Casey bringing back 'No Surrender' at RFA 15

Discussion in 'Worldwide MMA Discussion' started by Bevois, May 25, 2014.

1. Bevois

Bevois Brown Belt

"King" Kevin Casey responds to Andrew "El Dirte" Sanchez. He's bringing back the 'NO SURRENDER' track for his entrance song at RFA 15!

"Andrew is fighting for all the keyboard warriors out there!" — "King" Kevin Casey

On Thursday night, when Andrew Sanchez was talking to PRO MMA Radio about how he could play his own walk-out song on guitar (he's the lead guitarist for 'The Cauliflowers'), he was asked who he would have perform live during his walk-out (if he could have anyone) a la Mayweather and Lil' Wayne. (69:00 minute-mark)

"I'd get Spencer Pratt to walk out with me, wearing his sun glasses, singing 'No Retreat, No Surrender'. That would be my pick right there... Please Spencer if you're listening. Oh My God, I'm such a fan." — Andrew "El Dirte" Sanchez

www.blogtalkradio.com/prommanowradio/2014/05/23/pro-mma-now-radio-episode-87

On Friday afternoon, Casey confirmed on Fight Factor LIVE that he will indeed be bringing back the old school track per Sanchez's request:

"I'll be bringing back the 'No Surrender' track, which was the original. This is particularly dedicated to Andrew. He's been going on social media and pulling up my video and pulling up my photographs and doing all those things to try to get more attention or pull me off my game... So I'm bringing back the 'No Surrender' concept for this fight and just making sure he knows what it is and making sure that he hears that, and feels that, and has that memory in his mind before he takes that whoopin' he's about to receive."

Casey also addressed the anonymous Internet trolls:

"That's who Andrew is fighting for. He's fighting for all the nerds out there who never thought they could do something. They finally have their hero and that's Andrew Sanchez. You know, he's the guy that they're looking up to. He's the guy that they want to see come and take out the big monster who does the rap videos. So they're rooting for him and I enjoy it. I'm going to enjoy this fight more than any other fight and I'm completely pumped up. Like I said, I've never had a bigger smile on my face. (10:00 minute-mark)

www.blogtalkradio.com/thefullerfightfactorlive/2014/05/23/episode-12-with-kevin-casey-blitz-edition

Last edited: May 26, 2014
  2. Pliny Pete

Pliny Pete Puts Butts In Seats

I dont understand whats going on here

3. PIT FIGHTER

PIT FIGHTER YAMMA Pit Fighter

Too many of your brain cells are functioning to comprehend.

If you watch that terrible music video, you may lose enough to understand the nonsense. I'm not willing to go through with it, though.

4. tripnastic

tripnastic Dudeist Priest

I think part of this started because there was a push on Social Media for Sanchez to walk out to that song Kevin Casey did years ago that had Spencer Pratt in the video. They were taking up a collection to try and get him to do it, lol.

5. Bevois

Bevois Brown Belt

6. BisexualMMA

BisexualMMA Don't Put My Name in the Name of Steroids!

One more reason to hate Twitter.

7. rpn453

rpn453 Brown Belt

Good call. You don't even need to watch the whole thing. It started coming together at around the half-way point for me.

8. Oshime2

Oshime2 you were too beautiful for this world

Being rich for no fucking reason must be amazing.

9. rpn453

rpn453 Brown Belt

It was a pretty good burn. It'll be interesting to see how Sanchez fares in his first serious test. Casey's a beast in the first round.

10. BisexualMMA

BisexualMMA Don't Put My Name in the Name of Steroids!

Is that avatar from the Lost Boys?

11. Bevois

Bevois Brown Belt

Kevin Casey rapping:

VS.

Andrew Sanchez shredding:

12. Oshime2

Oshime2 you were too beautiful for this world

Indeed.

[YT]KJM-jvwWqcY[/YT]

13. Bevois

Bevois Brown Belt

In case you missed it, Round 1 of the RFA 15 - Casey vs. Sanchez main event took place this morning on MMAjunkie Radio.

Andrew "El Dirte" Sanchez was in the middle of his interview, when "King" Kevin Casey called-in and performed a special rap song he wrote for him called "Hindsight".

Listen to their comical verbal exchanges here (1:20:00 mark): http://img.bnqt.com/CMS/mmajunkie/assets/radio_archives/20140529.mp3

14. Bevois

Bevois Brown Belt

The jokes were yesterday.

The bad blood was today.

The war is next Friday in the main event of RFA 15!

Listen Here: (1:06:45 mark):
    http://img.bnqt.com/CMS/mmajunkie/assets/radio_archives/20140530.mp3

Yesterday, Kevin called-in and rapped to Andrew on MMAjunkie Radio and jokes were exchanged. Today, Andrew returned the favor and things got heated!

15. Bevois

Bevois Brown Belt

16. Bevois

Bevois Brown Belt