Social San Diego to spend 11 million on elaborate homeless tent facility

Haggis I think there are some trains that need spotting mate. Go thither and find them sir.

Found your theme song...mate...

Still waiting on the call-out thread where you "bet" I am not American, clown.

Love it when I post something so hard to refute the <24> effect causes 2 pages of idiocy to distract from it leaving it standing...even causes them to go into other threads lol...the butthurt to take clownin into other topics...

[<dunn]

Its cool, bro...ill give you the hug you desperately need...to have to turn to Trosky like that for some kind of support and to still be told that I am not what you are saying I am. Double clown slap...lol...

Found your theme song...mate...

Still waiting on the call-out thread where you "bet" I am not American, clown.

Love it when I post something so hard to refute the effect causes 2 pages of idiocy to distract from it leaving it standing...even causes them to go into other threads lol...the butthurt to take clownin into other topics...

Its cool, bro...ill give you the hug you desperately need...to have to turn to Trosky like that for some kind of support and to still be told that I am not what you are saying I am. Double clown slap...lol...

What city do you live in?

I think he does a gram of blow before he logs in, just waiting to get into heated arguments over mostly pointless things.

<{ohyeah}>

And guess who's butt that blow is being snorted off of...

<GinJuice>

Also, lol@ heated arguments. You are also so serious.

What city do you live in?

Check my post history. Enough details with irrefutable proof I am from there as the details given is not popularly known...not to mention 7+ years worth of posts, with another 10ish in a different city.

<{ohyeah}>

And guess who's butt that blow is being snorted off of...

<GinJuice>

Also, lol@ heated arguments. You are also so serious.
LOL you must not know me very well if you think I'm serious. It's true though, every time I see you posting in here you're flaming people and hurling insults at everyone. Look, I don't mod the WR, I just post in here, so I'm not going to police anything you do in here since there are several other mods that do a fine job of that. But I just call it like I see it.

LOL you must not know me very well if you think I'm serious. It's true though, every time I see you posting in here you're flaming people and hurling insults at everyone. Look, I don't mod the WR, I just post in here, so I'm not going to police anything you do in here since there are several other mods that do a fine job of that. But I just call it like I see it.

No one here knows anyone with the exception of a few that may know someone in REAL LIFE.

Posting on a board does not make you know a person...you, you see an insult and thats all you focus on. If I insult someone, its with a refute with a few small exceptions and that is usually to someone only posting the same first. So, thanks for clearing up that you call it like you see it, the part you want to see.

<{pranko}>

The last thread you replied to me in was just you popping up to defend another mod, acting the same way as in here, a targeted attack...and the best part of it is, it was in a thread with a bunch of people calling out 2 mods on what they were saying, and how they were dismissing or ignoring counter information.

That is the reason why people are acting as if you are serious...people that disagree with me, call me serious...most others see how I am being humorous in my dissecting the stupid things people say.

Note the irony? We are doing the same things to each other...both call the other serious, and ourselves not.

We are brothers from another mother.
<seedat>

Now shut up and hug me bitch.
<{monica}>

{<redford}

Check my post history. Enough details with irrefutable proof I am from there as the details given is not popularly known...not to mention 7+ years worth of posts, with another 10ish in a different city.

Answer the question. What city do you live to qualify yourself as an American?

Answer the question. I grew up in Dallas, I currently live in Boulder.

Your turn mate.

I grew up just outside of Chicago, lived near Tampa Bay and am now back just outside of Chicago. Welcome to useless information...try refuting my points that were posted before this long stupid deflection.

I grew up just outside of Chicago, lived near Tampa Bay and am now back just outside of Chicago. Welcome to useless information...try refuting my points that were posted before this long stupid deflection.

Why are you so deficient in American history? Why do you type using eurocentric overtones everywhere?

Pro tip: Nobody born and raised in the US uses the word "twat" as an insult or uses haggis and Mr. Bean in their profile. Color me unconvinced.

No American would ever have these assessment below. Not only factually wrong but anachronistic to boot, conservatives enslaved, the entire civil war is a testament to this. Something very in line with what a foreigner looking in would say.

Conservatives freed the slaves.

Why are you so deficient in American history? Why do you type using eurocentric overtones everywhere?

Pro tip: Nobody born and raised in the US uses the word "twat" as an insult or uses haggis and Mr. Bean in their profile. Color me unconvinced.

No American would ever have these assessment below. Not only factually wrong but anachronistic to boot, conservatives enslaved the entire civil war is a testament to this. Something very in line with what a foreigner looking in would say.

I know enough to be able to point out really quickly after your post that this clip, time stamped where needed is shot at the Division stop at the Blue Line, forest park and the other side goes to O'hare Airport...

Adam Calhoun now lives in my area, non-mainstream rapper.

You are a clown, you actually believe that a person from a country can have zero knowledge of other nations slang...wait...that actually makes sense.

I agree with you now. You know so little, you believe everyone else must be lacking in knowledge as much as you. You are so lacking in any ability to argue your points, you bring up ones like Lincoln, after you were replied to shot down enough someone else laughed at you into this thread, in hopes at least one person sees it and supports you here out of context.

I know enough to be able to point out really quickly after your post that this clip, time stamped where needed is shot at the Division stop at the Blue Line, forest park and the other side goes to O'hare Airport...

Adam Calhoun now lives in my area, non-mainstream rapper.

You are a clown, you actually believe that a person from a country can have zero knowledge of other nations slang...wait...that actually makes sense.

I agree with you now. You know so little, you believe everyone else must be lacking in knowledge as much as you. You are so lacking in any ability to argue your points, you bring up ones like Lincoln, after you were replied to shot down enough someone else laughed at you into this thread, in hopes at least one person sees it and supports you here out of context.

You are not worth my time. Later mate.

You are not worth my time. Later mate.

Second time you let me know I am not worth your time...bottom-feeding troll move after once again having yourself shown to be a clown. You need to take some lessons, expand your arsenal so you are not constantly doing the same cop-outs.

<NoneOfMy>

Oh wait, git. You are a git. Need to hold up that British persona a little more often...

<DCWhoa>

What the fuck is wrong with you guys. It's like a homosexual threeway from the OT woke up in the WR.

Back