Social San Diego to spend 11 million on elaborate homeless tent facility

You ain't American son. You don't have to lie to kick it.

Prove it, moron... Now put another shrimp on the barbie, ooh look im Australian ya lag gayi...I wonder where that makes me from eh? You are short a toonie ya double-double jelly filled dutchie...

Prove it, moron... Now put another shrimp on the barbie, ooh look im Australian ya lag gayi...I wonder where that makes me from eh? You are short a toonie ya double-double jelly filled dutchie...

You already proved it.

Stop being a busta.

You already proved it.

OMG you said something correct, if I take it out of context of it being wrong.

Feb 9th
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/bouncer-brutally-slams-geordie-chav.3907861/

who the fuck is geordie chav and why do people care? All I see is a moron starting shit and getting put down.
<mma4>

Good to know. Now what the fuck does chav mean!
UK version of a bum
NIiice. I will add that to my vocab to confuse people along with nancy boy, git and smeghead.

also how the fuck does a guy named 'EradiatedHaggis' not know what a Geordie or a Chav is.

Just because I watch a few British shows doesnt mean know the entire countries slang you ponce nancy git faced smeghead.

Long fail, to dodge your inability to argue your points...

<36><Dany07><LucyBless>

I already made a thread, but a mod closed it.

It would be both more humane and more practical to relocate them to somewhere else where the cost of care would be cheaper. You could provide better care, particularly for the homeless that only need housing, food, and some counseling. It could be done much cheaper outside of the major cities. Homeless people shouldn't be allowed to live in big expensive cities. Multi-million dollar tents/yurts is absurd.

It would be both more humane and more practical to relocate them to somewhere else where the cost of care would be cheaper. You could provide better care, particularly for the homeless that only need housing, food, and some counseling. It could be done much cheaper outside of the major cities. Homeless people shouldn't be allowed to live in big expensive cities. Multi-million dollar tents/yurts is absurd.
So basically what you’re saying is that people in flyover country deserve to live with crackheads because they make less money. And you wonder why those people voted for Trump last time?

You shouldn't assume families haven't tried. Many of these people have long since burned bridges with their family due to their severe mental illnesses or stealing/lying to buy drugs. I have a friend whose aunt was a paranoid schizophrenic, she was so deep in psychosis she refused all help and they couldn't do anything for her for decades. Eventually they managed to get her into a mental facility back in Europe, and it's small miracle they managed to get her on the plane.

Also giving families too much credit. Many families are so cruel and dysfunctional that any attempt at helping the family on that level is a non starter.

It's hard to find people to beg for money to buy drugs out in the country

Also giving families too much credit. Many families are so cruel and dysfunctional that any attempt at helping the family on that level is a non starter.

Especially when families are now more spread out than ever. Can't keep tabs on family members if they live in different states.

I don't know you tell me wannabe American.

Also quit frontin bro, your act is up.

I think he does a gram of blow before he logs in, just waiting to get into heated arguments over mostly pointless things.

I don't know you tell me wannabe American.

Also quit frontin bro, your act is up.

Put up or shut up. Make a thread, state you will bet your account that I am not American...I will post the same and even give Mods permission to post the names of the states all of my posts are from going all the way back to my first. Loser, gets account perma banned.

<CerseiPlotting>

You are just a clown, one that has allowed my points to stand for a moronic distraction, one I knew I would get at some point, 5 months ago, called it because there are enough low IQ fools on this board. You got played, hard! ROFLMAO so hard you cant stop, you must continue in hopes its buried and forgotten in the pile of garbage that is your posting.

Put up or shut up. Make a thread, state you will bet your account that I am not American...I will post the same and even give Mods permission to post the names of the states all of my posts are from going all the way back to my first. Loser, gets account perma banned.

<CerseiPlotting>

You are just a clown, one that has allowed my points to stand for a moronic distraction, one I knew I would get at some point, 5 months ago, called it because there are enough low IQ fools on this board. You got played, hard! ROFLMAO so hard you cant stop, you must continue in hopes its buried and forgotten in the pile of garbage that is your posting.

Settle down Haggis twat. You've done enough to reveal your shtick. No need for salt in your wounds. Go drink some tea and cruise in the lorry.

Back