San Diego Schools who has the best and most enjoyable classes for Jiu Jitsu

Lobo said:
Two questions: wtf are you refering to by "tournament time" and why couldn't you train at Fabio's during that time?

Tell em eh, tell em!

how much of a discount does city boxing give military

Ralph Gracie just opened a school in Ocean Beach..No Gi and Muay Thai every night..GREAT Prices!!

TapDG said:
Ralph Gracie just opened a school in Ocean Beach..No Gi and Muay Thai every night..GREAT Prices!!

Are you talking about Jo

Tony Gallindo's place in Spring Valley is great..$100 a month unlimited grappling/BJJ and standup classes and instruction. The drive sucks but the guys over there are cool and compete down in TJ and KOTC

try the Proving Ground in Santee, combat grappling, gi and no gi, no contracts. Bought the biggest school in the county, mat wise. good athmosphere, everyone is family. BJJ is great, if you want more, check this one out. PM me for directions etc

Did you find a place in San Diego? I'm up in North county, just off of I-15. I have mats and a group of guys coming to learn and train. It doesn't cost anything and its pretty informal, so if you are interested in learning some more, and getting some more mat time, drop me an email.

[email protected]

at cityboxing tyrone glover and brandon vera teach jiu jitsu classes. there always guest stopping guy. guys from paragon like jeff glover , bill cooper and franjiha. world champs like mario reis, andre galvao ect. come in to train often when they in town. This saturday at 10am, mike fowler will be having a seminar. everyone in welcome to come in.

www.cityboxing.com

Back