Samurai Fighting Spiders

GhostZ06

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

ha, i dont know how i came across this. Pretty awesome, i didnt expect the Japanese to be so into this.

Im not watching a 50 min video.

Cliffs?

Buncha nature lovin communists.
I bought a GMC K2500 to combat wildlife

I used to do this when I was kid. Little shops would be selling spiders outside of the school gates, we'd buy em and make them fight on sticks.

Lmao interesting you bring that up, I was going to talk to you about getting a hold of some of them.

Im not watching a 50 min video.

Cliffs?

It's a competition in Japan at a festival. These people get these orb weaver spiders that are in Japan, and pit them against eachother in fight. It's more about who stays on the line though, they don't let the spiders kill eachother. It covers a dude from the city who enters it with smaller city spiders, as opposed to the bigger spiders from the countryside. I enjoyed it, but I fucking love spiders, Japan, and forms of combat.

Ever hear of Chinese cricket fighting? The Chinese will tie a string around the cricket so it cannot escape, and then tease it relentlessly. It trains the cricket to be angry and be aggressive. Then they put two of such crickets in a cage together. They are too stupid to know who the real villains are, so they start fighting each other.

It is real sickening. I know it is crickets, but still. They are goods creatures no different than dogs, bears, and chickens. No need to maim them for our entertainment.

And this is coming from a person who when I was younger I would love to squash bugs. I would take take the garden hose and spray it at bees, at ants, and whatever nasty little bugger I could find. I hated cicadas. I thought they were demon spawn. I would kill them as much as I could from as far as possible because they were nasty looking. I would take a fly swatter, and pretend it was a sword, and go looking for flies. I help me with my quickness and reflexes.

that was the weirdest and creepiest documentary i've watched in a long time

that was the weirdest and creepiest documentary i've watched in a long time

The androgynous thing that he goes against in the tournament really disturbed me.

Man, I was kind of hoping there was going to be a samurai chopping up giant spiders.

Ever hear of Chinese cricket fighting? The Chinese will tie a string around the cricket so it cannot escape, and then tease it relentlessly. It trains the cricket to be angry and be aggressive. Then they put two of such crickets in a cage together. They are too stupid to know who the real villains are, so they start fighting each other.

It is real sickening. I know it is crickets, but still. They are goods creatures no different than dogs, bears, and chickens. No need to maim them for our entertainment.

The crickets don't get hurt.

As a kid, we used make giant beetles fight each other outside of school.

And this is coming from a person who when I was younger I would love to squash bugs. I would take take the garden hose and spray it at bees, at ants, and whatever nasty little bugger I could find. I hated cicadas. I thought they were demon spawn. I would kill them as much as I could from as far as possible because they were nasty looking. I would take a fly swatter, and pretend it was a sword, and go looking for flies. I help me with my quickness and reflexes.

I used to tie a string to their leg and when they were flying away I would give em a tug a and make them crash into the ground. Then they would try to fly away and id repeat this forever. Or until I yanked their legs off.

The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

angry.gif

I want my daily dose of wildlife documentary!

Bummer. Thought this was going to be a new show like TMNT.

I used to tie a string to their leg and when they were flying away I would give em a tug a and make them crash into the ground. Then they would try to fly away and id repeat this forever. Or until I yanked their legs off.

Are you a serial killer now?

Back